Biography / Wiki
Talent, hard work, skills are much more effective when combined with discipline. This is the fact that 19-year-old Matthew Boling has taught the world. Matthew is an American track and field athlete who competes in the 400, 200, and 100-meter dash sprint events and also in the relay events such as the 4×100 relay.
Matthew is a name everyone would know in the sprinting world as this young sprinter quickly became the number 1 sprinter and track and field athlete in the United States in 2019 after record-breaking scores and unprecedented comebacks.
Height / Weight / Age
Matthew Boling will celebrate his 20th birthday in 2020 and was born on the 20th of June 2000. Matthew has a quite slim and toned body which works as an advantage for this young sprinter.
Matthew’s vital measurements include his chest of 40 inches, waist 30 inches and hips 35 inches, his biceps measure 14 inches. Even with a towering height of 6’ 2″ in feet, he has managed to keep his weight at 78 kg. Matthew has a rare set of blue eyes and has naturally blonde hair.
Matthew is quite young and this is just the beginning of his career. Although his rise to fame is due to his world-class skills and potential to become the number 1 sprinter and has gathered all the possible wealth from his sports. His lifestyle is luxurious as seen from his Instagram posts although his estimated net worth is still under review.
Education / Family
Born and raised in Huston, Texas, Matthew might have received his skills as a sprinter from his mother Monique who was an athlete herself and ran triathlons in her 40s. His father Mark Bowling has worked as an attorney in the energy sector.
Ever since kindergarten, Matthew has had his schooling at the prep school in Houston, Texas, which is Strake Jesuit High School. After completing high school, Matthew went to Strake Jesuit College, Houston, Texas.
Matthew has been offered a quota seat at the University of Georgia because of his sprinting skill and has decided to go for it.
|Nickname||Matthew and White Lightning|
|Birth Place||Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth||June 20, 2000|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet and inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight||In kilograms – 78 Kg
In pounds – 171 lbs
|Profession||Athlete and Instagram Personality|
|Sexual Orientation||Not Known|
|School||Houston Strake Jesuit High School|
|College||Strake Jesuit College, Houston, Texas,
University of Georgia
|Home Town||Texas, United States|
|Fathers Name||Mark Boling
|Mothers Name||Monique Boling|
Career / Fashion And Style
The University of Texas in Austin during the Texas Class 6A state championships event at the Texas UIL state track and field championships witnessed something unexpected, When an 18-year-old boy ran a 100-meter race in 10.13 seconds and on Saturday, May 12, 2019, set a national high-school record.
Matthew has also run the 100 meters in 9.98 when he was aided by a strong tailwind, clocked at 4.2 mph which is more than twice the legal limit of 2.0, hence this was not considered as a national record. For the 100-meter dash, Matthew’s previous wind-legal personal best was 10.22. And in the 200-meter dash Matthew has also logged a 20.58-second finish.
Earning gold in the 1,600-meter relay event Matthew has displayed his potential at an early age. Matthew used to practice high jump as well but has been seen competing in it since 2016.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you the list of Matthew Boling’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||France|
|Favourite Things To Do||Playing Football, Travelling, and Listening to music|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Dishes||Continental Food|
Some Interesting Facts About Matthew Boling
- With his other nicknames like Boogey Man, The Horseman, he personally prefers just “Matt”.
- Not expected to hit his peak anytime soon, he is still eligible for the 2020 Olympics.
- To improve his sprinting techniques, Matthew Boling often sends the video of his running to his coach Althea Thomas.
- Participated in football in the junior category, Matthew was very much interested in football as a kid.
- Matthew used to have a Facebook account, but doesn’t use it much anymore and mentions Twitter as his most favored Social Media platform.
- Matthew likes neatness and is highly disciplined with his routine. Eggs, Bacon, Toast are his favorite and routine breakfast.
- With his ability, routine and techniques, many people consider him the next Usain Bolt.
- Matthew has a pretty huge and loyal fan following which he believes he could be the fastest sprinter in the world.
- Matthew after his run 10.16 seconds without the aid of wind was praised by many athletes like Ato Boldon a retired sprinter and Olympian from Trinidad and Tobago.
- Matthew is known for having managed to jump 6′ 5″ during his high school career as he was then an accomplished high jumper.