Biography / Wiki
An Australian actress Margot Robbie moved to the U.S. to pursue her Hollywood dream. She started her career with roles in a few Australian independent films and television series. She was born as Margot Elise Robbie on July 2, 1990. She appeared on the successful Australian TV series ‘Neighbours’ and managed to earn a few roles with prominent Hollywood actors and directors.
After working for supporting roles, she earned lead roles in movies such as ‘Focus’, ‘Suite Française’, ‘Z for Zachariah’ and ‘The Legend of Tarzan’. After so many struggles, she has earned praise from the audience as well as critics.
Height / Weight / Age
Margaret Robbie has a weight of 57 kg or 125 lbs in pounds. She is 168 cm and in feet inches, and her height is 5’6” tall. She has striking beautiful turquoise eye color and her hair color is blonde.
Her figure measurement is as follows 34-22-34. She is an avid tattoo lover and has three tattoos on the ankle, under her foot, and on her foot respectively. She will turn 32 years old.
Margot’s net worth is estimated to be $8 million approximately. Her salary is $667,000.
Education / Family
Margot was born in Gold Coast to Sarie Kessler who is a physiotherapist and Doug Robbie is a sugarcane tycoon. When she was an infant, her father left them and she was raised by a single mother. She has two brothers Lachlan and Cameron and a sister Anya. She has done many odd jobs at the age of 16 to support her family.
|Real Name||Margot Elise Robbie|
|Birth Place||Dalby, Queensland, Australia|
|Date Of Birth||July 2, 1990|
|Height||In centimeters – 168 cm
In feet inches – 5’6”
|Weight||In kilograms – 57 kg
In pounds – 125 lbs
|College||Somerset College, Queensland, Australia|
|Home Town||Queensland, Australia|
|Debut||Film – About Time|
|Fathers Name||Doug Robbie (farm-owner)|
|Mothers Name||Sarie Robbie (physiotherapist)
|Brothers||Cameron Robbie (younger)
Lachlan Robbie (elder)
|Sister||Anya Robbie (elder)
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2007, she started acting with two independent Australian films, the action feature film ‘Vigilante’ and the thriller film ‘I.C.U.’ In 2008, she was featured as Donna Freedman on the Australian soap opera ‘Neighbours’ where her stellar performance impressed the audience and critics as well.
By 2011, she moved to Los Angeles for bigger projects. ‘About Time’ was her first big movie role and worked alongside stars Bill Nighy, and Rachel McAdams, Domhnall Gleeson.
She was cast opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ which was a box-office hit and received five Academy Award nominations. She appeared in the Suicide Squad as a villain Harley Quinn, her role was much appreciated and the movie was a blockbuster hit.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 2016, she married the assistant director Tom Ackerley.
|Boyfriends||Henry Aitken (2014)
|Husband||Tom Ackerley (2014-present)
Here is the list of Margot’s favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Tuna steaks with sweet potato
Vegetable hot pot with rice noodles
Some Interesting Facts About Margot Robbie
- Margot’s co-stars Ashleigh Brewer Caitlin Stasey are her good friends.
- Her birthplace is Dalby but she was raised in Gold Coast in Queensland.
- Due to her explicit scenes in the film ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’, her grandparents didn’t watch the film.
- Since 16, she started working for survival and did three jobs simultaneously.
- She earned popularity worldwide for her role in ‘The Suicide Squad’.
- She revealed that she enjoys the most when surfing, chasing wild pigs, building cubbies out in the enclosures or riding motorbikes.
- Pursuing acting as a profession wasn’t her priority but she took it along with three occupations to support her family.
- She revealed that she is a boyish girl who is independent of how exquisite and lovely she looks in pants and tennis shoes.
- Her hobbies are riding motorbikes, hunting, and surfing.
- While filming for Suicide Squad, she learned to hold her breath for up to five minutes.
- While filming sex scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio for the movie ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’, she took three shots of tequila.
- She has a Scottish and German descent.
- She has an allergy of chicken white eggs.
- She carries quartz with her as it is her lucky charm given by her mother.
- Time magazine listed her in the list of ‘100 most influential people’ with an homage written by Martin Scorsese.
- In 2016, she hosted Saturday Night Live with the musical guest, The Weekend.
- For becoming a Harley Quinn of Suicide Squad, it had spent three hours in the makeup chair.
- She became the face of the Calvin Klein Deep Euphoria fragrance campaign.
- After moving to the United States, she joined an amateur hockey league.
- She loved The Mighty Ducks and wants to learn how to play ice hockey.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – @MargotRobbie