Biography / Wiki
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler aka Mackenzie Ziegler is a popular name when it comes to American child celebrities. When she was as little as 7 years of age, she had become a celebrity already. Along with her elder sister Maddie and mother Melissa, she took part in the Lifetime’s reality show ‘Dance Moms’ in 2011.
Her magic on the dance floor at such a young age stole the hearts of millions even though she was often instructed to follow the steps of her sister and she was the youngest in the trio. For her solo performance in the Season 2 finale of the show, she got a national title.
In 2014, she came out with her solo music Album, ‘Mac Z’. Along with other television programs, she has been a cast is sitcoms like Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. Even at a young age, she is also related to philanthropic activities.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 4th of June 2004, Mackenzie Ziegler is currently 16 years old. She appears to be growing quickly e and keeps our self fit and healthy as her dancing profession requires it. Her body figure measurements are 32-24-35 and she wears number 6 in the sheet size. Her height currently is 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is 50 kg approximately. She appears to have a beautiful smile which looks even better because of her Hazel colored eyes and her brown colored hair.
This young model, actress, dancer, and singer has been quite active in the entertainment industry and has not limited herself to only two streams. Most of the net wealth that Mackenzie Ziegler has earned so far comes from acting dancing and music career. She is known for her philanthropic activities as well. The total net worth estimated for Mackenzie Ziegler is $2 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Pennsylvania Mackenzie Ziegler was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. She is the daughter of Kurt Ziegler and Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni and grew up along with three brothers and two sisters. Mackenzie did not have any formal education and was homeschooled by her mother. She considers her elder sister Maddie Ziegler as her inspiration and looks up to her for everything.
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Date Of Birth||4th June 2004|
|Height||In centimetres – 160 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 3″
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 Kg
In pounds – 110 lbs
|Profession||Dancer, Singer, Actress, and Model|
|Home Town||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Fathers Name||Kurt Ziegler
|Mothers Name||Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni
|Brothers||Ryan Ziegler, Tyler Ziegler, Mathew Gisoni (half-brother)|
|Sister||Maddie Ziegler, Michele Gisoni (half-sister)|
Career / Fashion And Style
When she first appeared in Lifetime’s hit reality TV show “Dance Moms”, Mackenzie Ziegler started her career in 2011. For the next 6 seasons, she continued on the show, along with her elder sister Maddie and mother Melissa but for pursuing other projects she left the show in 2016 along with her family.
In 2014, her debut album Mack Z reached the #7 rank according to album sales chart and ranked #1 on the pop charts of iTunes. With singer Johnny Orlando Mackenzie Ziegler released a music video, titled “Day & Night” in 2016.
With Mackenzie walking the Polo Ralph Lauren Runway, her modeling career took off in 2015. in 2017 the Emily West girls’ fashion line named her as their ambassador and Mackenzie released a tee-shirt line named Tee4Too in 2016.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Mackenzie Ziegler’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Miami|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Reading, Shopping, and Traveling|
Some Interesting Facts About Mackenzie Ziegler
- In doing social cause work for Starlight Children’s Foundation, she joined her mother and sister in 2012.
- At the age of 6, Mackenzie started taking acting and singing classes.
- Under the label of Tee4Too, she launched her exclusive t-shirt line in the fall of 2016.
- To launch their own fashion line by the name of The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection, she collaborated with her sister Maddie in the year 2014.
- With Abby Lee Dance Company, She has won a number of dance competitions.
- She fronted DoSomething.org’s Birthday Mail campaign along with her sister Maddie in 2016.
- The Birthday Mail campaign assisted in sending handmade birthday greeting cards for children in homeless shelters.
- In honor of her maternal grandmother, her middle name ‘Frances’ was selected.
- To raise awareness about the condition and to tackle childhood cancer, she has worked with organizations such as Love Your Melon and Dancers against Cancer.
- To launch Kenzie Ziegler TurnBoard, she joined hands with TurnBoard in 2016.