Biography / Wiki
Looking at the competition in the styling and fashion industry it is not easy to get to the top. Luka Sabbat has managed to do that successfully and is a famous American model, stylist, actor, and fashion designer. Know as a fashion capital of the world, he has spent a considerable part of his childhood in Paris.
After getting discovered by the casting agent and photographer Kevin Amato, he signed with Request Model Management. Luka has built up his career by working with brands such as Hugo Boss, Vogue, Tommy Hilfiger, and Dolce & Gabbana. The well known social media personality Luka Sabbat has also made his acting debut in a TV series and a movie.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 26th of November 1997 Luka Sabbat is currently 22 years old. He is tall and has a well maintained and toned body figure. He wears number 8 in the shoe size. Luka’s height measures 5 feet 10 inches and its weight is 54 kg is approximate. He has a unique hairstyle and the color of his hair is black, his eyes are black color as well.
Styling and fashion designing is one of the highest-earning industries in the world. The upcoming star of the fashion industry Luka Sabbat is quite famous as well. He has earned most of his wealth from his modeling career and some also from his acting ventures. Although it was considered that he earns a lot of wealth but his net worth is not known till now.
Education / Family
The native of New York, Luka Sabbat was born in and raised in New York, United States of America. He has kept his personal information private and has not revealed the name of his parents or siblings. He has studied at his local High school in New York and has not revealed if he plans for any further education.
|Birth Place||New York, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||26th of November, 1997|
|Height||Centimetres – 177 cm
Feet and Inches – 5’10”
|Weight||Kilograms – 54 kg
Pounds – 119 lbs
|Profession||Actor, Model, Entrepreneur, Stylist, Creative Director, Design Director|
|Home Town||New York, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Luka Sabbat was spotted in SoHo by Kevin Amato in the year 2015 and he met the owner of ReQuest Model Management soon after. Sabbat subsequently signed with the agency and it did not take him long to find success in the industry. Forbes and New York are some reputed outlets that have published articles on him.
Sabbat received the opportunity to appear on a billboard that towered above Times Square when he was part of Adidas Originals’ “Future” campaign. a project named ‘HotMess’ is a photographic collaboration with photographer Noah Dillon in which Luka serves as an artistic director.
He has appeared in the movie The Dead Don’t Die in 2019 and has acted in the TV series ‘Grown-ish’ as Luca Hall. To set up the LUKA X MONINI line, Luka has also collaborated with Italian jewelry designer Gianni Monini.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Talking about his dating life it was rumored that he was dating the American celebrity, Kourtney Kardashian.
|Girlfriend||Chiara Scelsi (2018),
Kourtney Kardashian (2018)
Here we provide you the list of Luka Sabbat’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Natalie Portman|
|Favorite Colour||Grey, Navy Blue|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Miami|
|Favorite Food||French cuisine|
|Favorite Things To Do||Playing video games, Stakeboarding|
Some Interesting Facts About Luka Sabbat
- With the name ‘Haiti’ imprinted on the products, Luka and his father Clark created a line of underwear and socks in the past, and to support the Haitian Education and Leadership Program, they donated 12% of the funds.
- He had got 30 tattoos done on his body by May 2017 one of which was in memory of his dog Romeo.
- Since the age of 3, he started spending parts of his childhood in Paris even though he was born in New York.
- As a child, he enjoyed playing videos and skating around with friends and preferred to stay away from the camera as he was not a very photogenic person.
- Luka was featured on the list of com’s “The Money Guys” till late 2018.
- When he was leaving an internship, the casting director had approached him and he was featured in an advertisement for Hood by Air at the age of 15.
- His passion for skateboarding and streetwear led him to start an internship at a store called The Hundreds.
- While walking down the streets of Soho in New York City Luka was discovered.
- His mother worked as a stylist for Dior and Galliano which are high-end brands.
- Luka’s family has been associated with the fashion industry for decades and his grandmother was an interior designer.