Biography / Wiki
American hurdler who specializes in the 60 meters and 100-meter hurdles, Lolo Jones became popular after she won three NCAA titles in 2007, 2008, and 2009 and secured gold medals at the World Indoor Championship in 2010 and before that in 2008.
At the World Championships, she has also won a gold medal in the mixed team event in 2013 and at the 2014 Winter Olympics Lolo represented the US. She is popularly known as one of the few athletes who have competed in both the summer and Winter Olympic Games.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 5th August 1982, Lolo Jones is currently 40 years old. As an athlete, she keeps herself in good shape and maintains a healthy and based diet. Her body figure measurements are 34-25-35 and she wears no. 8 in the shoe size. Lolo’s height measures 5 feet 8.5 inches and her weight is 70 kg approximately. The color of her eyes is Hazel and her hair is of Brown-Blonde color.
Athletes, even if they are famous usually earn most of their wealth through their sports skills. From the various competitions that Lolo participated in, she earns most of her wealth. With an awesome athletic record, Lolo has become one of the most successful athletes in the world. The total net worth estimated for Lolo Jones is $2.1 Million US dollars and her annual income and earnings are $150 thousand USD as of now.
Education / Family
Lori Susan Jones was born and raised in Des Moines, City in Iowa, USA. She is the daughter of James Jones, Sr., and Lori Jones and grew up with a brother and sister. She studied at High School in Des Moines and later attended the Louisiana State University and graduated from there in 2005.
Lori Susan Jones
|Nickname||Honey Badger, Lolo Jones|
|Birth Place||Des Moines, City in Iowa, USA|
|Date Of Birth||5 August 1982|
|Height||In centimetres – 175 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 8.5″
|Weight||In kilograms – 70 Kg
In pounds – 154 lbs
|Profession||Actress, Model, Reality Television Personality, Hurdler, Bobsledder, Entrepreneur, Athlete, and Social Media Star|
|School||High School in Des Moines|
|College||Louisiana State University|
|Home Town||Des Moines, City in Iowa, USA|
|Debut||TV Show: Dancing with the Stars (2014),
Film: Left Behind (2014)
|Fathers Name||James Jones, Sr. (Air Force Officer)|
|Mothers Name||Lori Jones
|Brothers||James Jones Jr.|
Career / Fashion And Style
For her performance in Karlsruhe, Lolo was named USA Track & Field’s Athlete of the Week. Jones won her second straight national championship at the 2008 USA Indoor Championships with a time of 7.88 seconds at the World Indoor Championships in Spain. Jones won the 100-meter hurdles at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
For Jones as she suffered many injuries the 2009 season was largely disappointing. Jones reached the finals at the 2015 USA Outdoor Track and she ranked third in the semi-finals of the 100-meter hurdles. In Costa Rica, Jones qualified for the NACAC Championships and won the NACAC Championships women’s 100 meters.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Talking about her dating life, she has dated American basketball player Blake Griffin and Professional football quarterback Russell Wilson.
|Boyfriends||Blake Griffin (American basketball player),
Jimmy Butler (2017-2018),
Russell Wilson (Professional football quarterback)
Here we provide you the list of Lolo Jones’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Benedict Cumberbatch|
|Favorite Actress||Emily Blunt|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Chicken, Eggs Florry, Ice cream|
|Favorite Things To Do||Exercise, Swimming, Travelling and Reading|
Some Interesting Facts About Lolo Jones
- At the 2008 Beijing Olympics, Lolo was a favorite to win the 100-meter hurdles and was ahead in the race but she clipped the 9th hurdle and ended up in 7th place.
- She seriously thought about giving up on her dreams after failing to qualify for the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece.
- On top of studying, competing, and training, she worked in a local Iowa Bakery Cafe during college years.
- Lolo is one of the rare athletes to compete in both the Winter Olympic and Summer Olympic Games.
- In October 2012, Jones joined the United States national bobsled team and in the 2012 World Cup bobsledding competition she was placed 2nd in November.
- Lolo publicly and proudly revealed that she was a virgin and that she is a devout Christian.
- She has lived with 4 different families during high school.
- In the high school orchestra, Lolo used to play the cello.
- She was raised by a single mom and grew up in a struggling family of 6.
- Her family moved to a basement of a local Des Moines Salvation Army church in Iowa when she was in the 3rd grade.