Biography / Wiki
Starting a career through social media has become a trend, but only a few hardworking artists can earn success. Logan Paul is one of the famous and distinguished social media personalities. He is currently counted among the top Vine Stars and YouTubers. He has two YouTube channels and posts videos on his channel on a regular basis.
He has posted videos on various topics and due to this random content, he has become an internet sensation. Apart from being a vlogger, he is an actor, producer, and director.
Height / Weight / Age
Logan Paul is 188 cm tall and in feet inches, his height is 6’2”. He weighs 82 kg in Kilograms or 181 lbs in Pounds. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. He has a slim body and cool looks.
His body measurements are as follows 42 inches chest, 32 inches waist, and 15 inches biceps. He turned 27 years old. He has a flexible and fit physique due to his regular gym sessions.
As of 2019, Logan Paul has an estimated net worth of $19 million.
Education / Family
Logan was born on 1st April 1995 in Westlake, Ohio. He went to Westlake High School for elementary education. He has a younger brother Jake Paul, who is also a famous personality on social media. His ethnicity is English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and Jewish. He attended college to have majored in Industrial Engineering.
After dropping out of college, in 2014 he moved to Los Angeles. At the age of 10, he started making videos. Apart from making videos, he was inclined towards sports and athletics as well. But, later he dropped the idea to pursue a career in sports.
Logan Alexander Paul
|Birth Place||Westlake, Ohio, U.S.A|
|Date Of Birth||1st April 1995|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 82 kg
In pounds – 181 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, U.S.A|
|Debut||YouTube Red Film – The Thinning (2016)
Film – Rainbowman (2014)
TV – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2015)
|Fathers Name||Not known
|Mothers Name||Not known
|Brothers||Jake Paul (Actor)
Career / Fashion And Style
He made and posted his first video at the age of 10, which was for his classmate. His interest grew with the increasing number of viewers and subscribers on his channel. Within 7 months, he gained 2.7 million subscribers.
After becoming popular on social platforms, Logan was signed by Creative Artists Agency. He was starred in various advertising campaigns by many big brands. He was featured in the episodes of ‘Bad Weather Films’, where he portrayed the role of Rainbow Man.
He also appeared on the cover of ‘Ad Magazine’. For his video content, he went for a tour to London, China, Germany, Japan, Brazil, Spain, etc. While shooting for a video, he encountered the body of suicide victims in the Aokigahara forest in Japan.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriends||Jessica Serfaty (Actress, model)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Personality||Dwayne Johnson|
|Favourite Subjects||Math, science|
|Favourite Cartoon||Mickey Mouse|
Some Interesting Facts About Logan Paul
- At the age of 10, he started making YouTube videos for a YouTube channel ‘Zoosh’.
- With other social media entertainers, he moved to an apartment in Los Angeles.
- Before dropping his college, he earned a degree in industrial system engineering.
- In 2015, he emerged as a star on the internet video sharing service Vine.
- He was ranked 10th among the most influential figure on the vine, in 2015.
- He is the endorser of famous brands like Hanes, HBO, and PepsiCo.
- The family of his fans is being referred to as “Logang”.
- On his YouTube channel ‘Logan Paul Vlogs’, he posts a daily vlog.
- He posts short films on his YouTube channel “TheOfficialLoganPaul”.
- “Maverick” is the name of his pet parrot.
- He was selected by Pepsi to participate in a Vine based advertising campaign.
- 20 million subscribers on his YouTube channel and 16 million followers on his Instagram.
- His hobby is gymming.
- He also appeared in the advertising campaign of Dunkin Donuts.
- He bought his first house worth $6,550,000 (approx) in October 2017.
- YouTube stars and close friends of Logan, Andrew Bachelor, and Amanda Cerny appeared in the videos of Logan.
- Logan produced, wrote, and starred in “Airplane mode”.