Biography / Wiki
American YouTube personality, Actress, Social media star and Music.ly star Liza Koshy is a young, bubbly social media star and influencer. Best known for hosting shows like Every Single Step, and Total request live on MTV, Lisa is also an MTV’s content developer and producer.
She has leveraged YouTube as a platform to promote her comedy. Starting her career as in 2013 she became the internet sensation in a very short period of time. After vine, she continued her streak of popularity through YouTube.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 31 March 1996, Liza Koshy will turn 26 years old. Liza measures 5’ 3” in height and weighs 50 kg. Her figure appears to be thin and her figure measurements are 32-26-34. She has Brown eyes and Black hair which helps to beautify her personality and her appearance.
Liza Koshy has earned an estimated net worth of $5 million a young age. Her videos, which she posts on YouTube is the major source of income for Liza. Through the advertisements that are run on her videos, she earns revenue of around $5,500 per day. Liza also works as an actress apart from YouTube. Through her hard work and dedication towards her work, she has also become a role model for the new-age entrepreneurs.
Education / Family
Elizabeth Shaila Koshy was born in Houston, Texas, United States. She completed schooling at Lamar High School, after which she began studying at the University of Houston for business marketing in the year 2014. After one year of her course at the University of Houston, she moved back to Los Angeles.
Liza’s mother, Jean Carol Nee Hertzler a yoga instructor is an American of non-Hispanic white heritage and her father Jose Koshy, an Indian petroleum executive is of Indian Brown Ethnicity.
|Full Name||Elizabeth Shaila Koshy|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||31 March 1996|
|Height||In centimetres – 160 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 3”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 50 kg
In Pounds – 110 lbs
|Profession||Youtuber, TV Presenter, Actress|
|School||Lamar High School, Houston, Texas|
|College||University of Houston|
|Home Town||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|Debut||YouTube – 2015
TV – Freakish (2016)
Film – FML (2016)
|Fathers Name||Jose Koshy
|Mothers Name||Jean Carol Koshy-Hertzler
Career / Fashion And Style
Posting videos on various Vine platforms Liza Koshy started her career at a young age. She started by posting her videos on Vine in the year 2013 and started making videos on YouTube in the year 2017 when Vine was shut down. Liza became the fastest person ever to reach 10 million subscribers on YouTube because she acted smartly and transferred her fan followers on her other social media sites.
This YouTube star now has millions of views on her channel and has also started working as an actress. She has worked in many series so far after her debut in TV series Freakish in 2016. In the year 2016, she has been awarded one Teen Choice Award and two Streamy Awards in 2016 and 2017.
In the year 2018, she was awarded the One Kids’ Choice Award. Named as one of the funny women by the Washington Post she has around 12 million subscribers with having 75th most subscribed channel on YouTube.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we provide you the list of Liza Koshy’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Jim Carrey|
|Favourite Actress||Raven Symone, Jessica Alba|
|Favourite Personality||Barack Obama|
|Favourite YouTuber||Jenna Marbles|
|Favourite Film(s)||Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, The Mask|
Some Interesting Facts About Liza Koshy
- She is fluent in English as well as Spanish as she studied in a dual language school program.
- To get perfect teeth alignment she had to get dental braces.
- Just because her friends were downloading and using it she also created her account on
- She used to be the captain of the high school dance team while studying in high school.
- Liza Koshy has over 2 million fans on Facebook and over 14 million subscribers on Instagram. Her total social media penetration was about 45 million followers by 2017.
- For ‘Vogue’ magazine’s ’73 Questions’ web series, she is the first interviewed ‘Digital Star’.
- Chewing gum all the time is one of her weird habits.
- She had over 1 billion views on Vine over 5 million followers till it got shut down.
- She became the fastest growing YouTuber to reach 12 million subscribers in just two years by 2017.
- Liza Koshy, the ex-Viner started putting short funny videos on Vine in 2013.