Biography / Wiki
Social media has become a platform for many to showcase their talent to the world. Vocalist, pianist, voice actress, American Youtuber, and Twitch Lily Ki is more popular by the username Lilypichu. She has managed to gather hundreds of millions of views after setting up a channel on YouTube in March 2006.
Along with fandubs and original compositions, she primarily posts piano arrangements of Anime and game music and gameplay videos as well. In September 2011, Lilypichu created her second YouTube channel named it LilyRaichu but has not posted any content on it as of now. For her league of legends gameplay she has garnered hundreds of thousands of devoted viewers as a Twitch streamer.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 20th of November 1991 Lilypichu will turn 29 years old in the year 2020. She doesn’t appear to be much taller but has a slim and well-maintained body figure. Her body figure measurements are 32-24-33 and she wears number 5 in the shoe size.
Lilypichu’s height measures 5 feet 3 inches and her weight is 50 kilograms approximately. She has a unique look and has brown colored eyes as well as brown colored hair.
YouTube stars earn a lot of money as they receive millions of views from all around the world. Apart from bringing YouTube Star Lilypichu is also a Twitch star and has a massive fan base.
Most of her wealth comes from the content that she posts on YouTube. The total net worth estimated for Lilypichu is $1 million US dollars as of now and her monthly earnings are around $25,000 US dollars.
Education / Family
Lily Ki was born and raised in the United States of America. She has been quite private when it comes to her personal life and has not shared details about it. These details include the name of a mother or father but it is known that she has a brother whose name is Daniel.
Lilypichu has also not shared much of details regarding her education including the name of her school or if she has had any college education.
|Birth Place||United States|
|Date Of Birth||November 20, 1991|
|Height||In centimetres – 160 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 3″
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 Kg
In pounds – 110 lbs
|School||High School in the USA|
|Home Town||United States|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
On March 5, 2006, Lilypichu set up her YouTube channel and uploaded the first video on June 13, 2010 titled ‘Rammus+Annie nyoro~n’ which featured ‘League of Legends’ characters, Rammus and Annie.
Fluttershy from ‘My Little Pony’ is what she compares her own voice with, as her voice is calm and soft, denoting typical characteristics of the voice of the female anime protagonist. ‘”I’ll Quit LoL” (parody song)’, ‘the deepest voice I can do 8D’, ‘playing the melodica while following random cosplayers’ are some of her most popular videos.
‘Madoka ’and ‘League of Legends’, which are two of her favorite games, make up most of the content of her videos.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She is currently dating her boyfriend Alberta Chang who is also a known Youtuber.
|Boyfriends||Albert Chang (YouTuber)
Here we provide you the list of Lilipichu’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris, England and France|
|Favorite Food||Japanese Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Travel, Play with her dog & Singing|
Some Interesting Facts About Lilipichu
- In the year 2016, she had to have jaw surgery for non-cosmetic reasons.
- Born on November 29, 2016 Lilypichu has a cream Pomeranian named Temmie.
- She liked to play video games on her Nintendo 64 console and read in her youth.
- She hated the class when her parents asked her to learn how to play the piano at the age of 5 but appreciated how it affected her creative process.
- Lily on her social media has created a segment of Lily’s Art Class where she rates her viewers’ drawings and she enjoys drawing as well.
- In the year 2020, Lily was a finalist for the Shorty Award for “Twitch Streamer of the Year” but told her fans not to vote for her.
- Content creators all based in Los Angeles, California, titled ‘Offline TV’ is a group of which she is a member.
- Her mom refuses to accept her decision when she says that she doesn’t want to have kids.
- She’s very resilient and loyal is a compliment that her friends often pay to her.
- She wanted to become a writer while she was in middle school.