Biography / Wiki
Lil Peep was a famous American rapper and songwriter considered by many to be one of the greatest hip hop artists of all time. He was born on November 1, 1996, in long Island, New York, USA. He died due to Drug Overdose in 1996, leaving behind a leading musical legacy at the age of 21.
Height / Weight / Age
Lil Peep was having a height of 178 in cm or 5’ 10” in feet inches and weight of approximately 65 kg or 143 lbs. His age is 21 at the dime of death. His eye & hair color are dark brown and light brown respectively.
Family / Education
His father was a college professor and mother Liza Womack was a School Teacher. He did his schooling from Long Beach High School, New York. He also did his online diploma. His college graduation is not known.
|Real Name||Gustav Elijah Åhr|
|Occupation||American Rapper, Hip-Hop Singer, Record producer|
|Birth Place||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||1 November 1996|
|Date of Death||15 November 2017|
|Cause of Death||Drug Overdose|
|Age at Death Time||21 yrs|
|Place of Death||Tucson, Arizona, USA|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 65 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs
|Feet/Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$100,000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|School||Long Beach High School, New York|
|Debut||Mixtapes: Lil Peep Part One (2015)
Album: Come Over When You’re Sober – Part One (2017)
Singles: “Benz Truck (гелик)” (2017)
|Ethnicity||German, Swedish, Irish|
|Home Town||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Not Known (College Professor)|
|Mothers Name||Liza Womack (School Teacher)
Career / Fashion and Style
Lil Peep was an art professional who built his career on music and rap songs. He has a well-maintained style and fashion. He was very much fond of cars.
Girlfriend, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Bella Thorne (Actress)
Lil Peep used up his leisure time by Travelling, Hanging out with People, Listening Songs.
Here we are providing you with the list of his favorite things.
|Favorite Singer||Anthony Kiedis|
Some Interesting Facts about Lil Peep
- He is addicted to smoking and drinking alcohol.
- When he was 5 years old, his family shifted to Long Beach, Long Island.
- In Starting, he followed emo and pop-punk, but after that, his interest is developed in rap music.
- He used to suffer from depression and anxiety in his teenage age, which later inspired his rap music.
- In the beginning, he was the rapper in the group ‘Schema Posse’ alongside JGRXXN, and later on, worked with ‘Three 6 Mafia.’
- In the year 2015, he bought a $100 audio interface and mic and started making his own solo music.
- At the age of 12, he began playing musical instruments, especially, the trombone and tuba.
- He left high school and shifted to Los Angeles because of his interest in music.
- His very first own album ‘LiL PEEP Part One’ was an instant hit that helps to earn him 4,000 plays in the first week.
- He was supposed to play out a show in Tucson on November 15, 2017, but his manager found him dead when he went to see his preparations on his tour bus. The Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner released a press statement on December 8 and said that cause of death was an accidental overdose due to the effects of the pain medications fentanyl and alprazolam.
- Because of his unique style of rapping and popularity on SoundCloud, he called from the titles, such as “cloud rapper,” “SoundCloud rapper,” and an “emo rapper.”
- He got his fame in 2017 after that music publication ‘Pitchfork’ called him “the future of Emo,” and ‘The New York Times’ called him “something like the scene’s Kurt Cobain.”
- Inspite of taking drugs, he used to give advise his fans, not to consume drugs.
- Just after his death, his online merchandise store got sold out within hours.
- Surprisingly, a few hours before his death, he did a post on Instagram, by saying “When I die You’ll love me.”
- On December 20, 2017, his mother posted his music video “Save That Shit” on YouTube, that was part of his debut album ‘Come Over When You’re Sober (Part One).’