Biography / Wiki
It is easy to be recognized when you are working on-stage but the real hard work is done by the people who are working off-stage. Lesly Brown is a person who has worked off-stage and is a prominent American photographer.
She is well-known for being the current wife of Pat Sajak who is a television personality and the host of the syndicated television game show ‘Wheel of Fortune’. She was honored with the title of Miss Georgetown and appeared on the cover of ‘Playboy’ magazine in 1988. Initially, she became a model and experienced some success.
Later, she aspired to become an actress. But after her marriage and children she considered pursuing a career as a lawyer. Later due to the responsibility of children she decided to stay at home and raise the kids. In the end, she has pursued a career in photography.
Height / Weight / Age
Lesly Brown weighs 60 kg and 132 lbs in pounds. She has an attractive personality with a height of 168 cm or in feet inches 5’6” tall. She looks beautiful in brown color hair and sparkling black color eyes. She has glowing skin and a charming smile.
According to sources, Lesly’s estimated net worth is $560,000 US dollars whereas Pat’s net worth is assumed to Be $65 million.
Education / Family
Lesly Brown was born on February 18, 1965, in Maryland, among one of the three daughters of her parents. Her father Michael was a dentist, and Maria Brown was a homemaker. She has two sisters named Wendy and Kelly.
She attended a local school for elementary education. For further studies, she was enrolled at the University of Maryland, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in television production in 1986.
Since childhood, she wanted to build a career in the world of glamour and was once delegated as Miss Georgetown. Later, she decided to pursue a career in law and also practiced professional law for a while.
|Birth Place||United States|
|Date Of Birth||February 18, 1965|
|Height||In centimeters – 168 cm
In feet inches – 5’6”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||Law practitioner, model, photographer|
|College||University of Maryland|
|Home Town||Maryland, USA|
|Fathers Name||Michael Brown|
|Mothers Name||Maria Brown|
Career / Fashion And Style
After completing graduation, Lesly Brown started working as a model. In November 1988, she appeared in ‘Playboy’ in a pictorial called ‘Women of Washington’. In the photo, a 23-year-old Brown was wearing a sheer red brassiere, matching red panties, and a white garter belt with stockings.
Though she wanted to get a law degree she sacrificed her wish after her marriage and chose to devote her time to her family instead. Since then, she selected photography. She has made several appearances in the show ‘Wheel of Fortune’ which was being hosted by Pat.
The host Alex Trebek of another game show ‘Jeopardy’ replaced Vanna and Stak as the hosts from ‘Wheel of fortune’. Lesly is also a jewelry maker and has she promoted her wheel-themed jewelry on the show ‘Wheels of fortune’. Currently, she is a professional photographer in ‘Leslie Brown Visible Style’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On December 31st 1989, Lesly Brown got married to Pat Sajak in a traditional ceremony. On September 22, 1990, the couple was blessed with a son who was named Patrick Michael James Sajak. On January 5, 1995 a baby girl was born named Maggie Marie Sajak who is a famous singer now.
|Children||Son – Patrick Michael James Saja
Daughter – Maggie Marie Sajak
Here is the list of Lesly Brown’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Green, White|
|Favorite Food||Apple Pie, Noodles|
|Favorite Destination||Canada, New Zealand, Bali|
Some Interesting Facts About Lesly Brown
- Lesly’s husband Pat, had gone for emergency surgery to correct the blocked intestine.
- Pat has been investing in Golden Baseball League which included teams of Arizona, California, British Columbia, Nevada, and Utah.
- She lives with her family in their Severna Park Home.
- Her husband has donated $170K to the Republican Party Candidates.
- She likes to maintain her privacy, hence does not have any social media account.
- Her husband has the longest career as a TV host for Wheel of Fortune of 35 years.
- He has been supporting Young America’s Foundation financially and wrote many columns to the Human Events.
- She is fond of reading books and cooking.
- She met Pat Sajak for the first time at the inauguration of a sports bar in California, which was owned by a mutual friend.
- Lesly is 18 years younger than Pat.
- From 1976 to 1986, Sajak was married to Sherrill Sajak.
- Pat proposed her with a three-carat-plus marquise-shaped diamond ring.
- Around 150 guests attended their wedding ceremony at Catholic Church in Annapolis, Maryland.