Biography / Wiki
From foot-tapping songs to controversial outfits, Lady Gaga rose to fame with her eccentric personality. Her appearance has proved that she is poles apart from the other pop icons today. On March 28, 1986, Lady Gaga was born in New York City. Though she has a weird lifestyle, she inspired many youngsters across the world.
She had to put her studies at stake to achieve her dreams. She earned celebrity fame through the album ‘The Fame’ in 2008. ‘The Beatles’, ‘Stevie Wonder’, ‘Pink Floyd’, and ‘Mariah Carey’ influenced her to turn to music. Few of her songs promote Satanism and her popularity will continue to soar higher and higher.
Height / Weight / Age
Lady Gaga has a height of 155 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’1”. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is blonde. She turned 37 years old. She is popular for her highly fashionable and controversial outfits. She constantly reinvention of her appearance with her various colored wigs.
Gaga’s net worth is estimated to be $300 million approximately. Her collection includes Audi R8, Ford Bronco, Chevy Nova SS, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Lincoln Continental, Lamborghini Huracan, Mercedes-Benz W123, and many more.
Education / Family
She was born to Joseph Anthony Germanotta Jr who was a businessman and Cynthia Louise who is a Philanthropist. She attended Convent of the Sacred Heart where she excelled both in academics as well as extra-curricular activities.
She was enrolled in New York University’s Tisch School for the Arts where she attended classes in musical theatre. She has a younger sister named Natalie Germanotta.
|Real Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Nickname||Queen of Pop, Little Mermaid, Gagaloo, Loopy, Rabbit Teeth, Mother Monster|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York City|
|Date Of Birth||March 28, 1986|
|Height||In centimeters – 155 cm
In feet inches – 5’1”
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Record Producer, Businesswoman, Activist|
|School||Convent of Sacred Heart, New York City|
|College||Collaborative Arts Project 21|
|Home Town||Manhattan, New York City|
|Debut||TV – The Sopranos (2001)
Music Album – The Fame (2008)
|Fathers Name||Joseph Germanotta (Businessman)|
|Mothers Name||Cynthia Germanotta (Philanthropist and Businesswoman)
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2005, she formed a band ‘SG Band’ along with Alex Beckmann and Eli Silvermann. The band performed at various nightclubs such as Mercury Lounge and The Bitter End. In 2008, the record label ‘RedOne’ gave her career break, through the single ‘Just Dance’.
Her track ‘Bad Romance’ ruled the radio and the world of internet in 2009. In 2011, she released her second official music album ‘Born this way’ and staged a concert titled ‘Monster Ball’ which earned $220 million.
In the album ‘Cheek to cheek’, she tried experimenting with jazz and collaborated with Tony Bennett. She has bagged Grammy award for her album ‘The Fame’ in the category of ‘Best Electronic/Dance Album. She has been nominated for Kids Choice Music Award thrice, for the category ‘Favourite Female Singer’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She has dated many guys till date, got engaged twice, but did not marry anybody yet.
|Boyfriends||Luc Carl (Bar owner, 2005-2011)
Robert Fusari (Music Producer, 2006)
Matthew ‘Dada’ Williams (Creative Director, 2008)
Speedy Gonzales (Model, 2009)
Taylor Kinney (Actor, 2011-2015)
Christian Carino (Talent Agent 2017-2019)
Dan Horton (Audio Engineer, 2019-present)
|Husband||Taylor Kinney (Fiance)
Christian Carino (Fiance)
Here is the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite food||Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Peach Cobbler|
|Favourite Beverages||Tea, Jameson Irish Whiskey on the rocks|
|Favourite Film||La Haine (1995)|
|Favourite Singer(s)||David Bowie, Bruce Springsteen, Katy Perry|
|Favorite Flower||White Roses|
|Favourite Painting||‘Nighthawks’ by Edward Hopper|
|Favourite Colour||Black and Lavender|
|Favourite Cartoon Character||Bugs Bunny|
|Favourite Perfume||‘Ralph’ by Ralph Lauren
‘Daisy’ by Marc Jacobs
‘Fame’ by Lady Gaga
Some Interesting Facts About Lady Gaga
- She holds twelve Guinness World Records to her name and is popularly known as the ‘Queen of Pop’.
- At the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, she has learned method acting for ten years.
- Her ex-boyfriend Robert Fusari, suggested her stage name ‘Lady Gaga’.
- She formed her creative team in 2008 ‘The Haus of Gaga’ to finish her first album ‘The Fame’.
- For her album ‘The Fame’, she was honored with two Grammy’s.
- In just ten minutes, she could finish writing the title song of her album ‘Born This Way’.
- Her tour ‘The Monster Ball Tour’ earned $227.4 million for which she is considered to be the highest engrossing debut artist.
- The American singer ‘Cher’ influenced the fashion sense of Lady Gaga.
- She denotes her fans as ‘Little Monsters’ whereas her fan denotes her as ‘Mother Monster’.
- To help Japan from the tsunami, her bracelet store raised $1.5 million.
- Through her song ‘Poker Face’ she revealed that she is a bisexual and her boyfriend was never comfortable with this fact.
- To empower youth and prevent bullying, along with her mother she started ‘Born This Way Foundation’.
- Her hobbies are bowling, playing the piano, and horse-riding.