Biography / Wiki
Kylie Jenner is another famous socialite from the Kardashian-Jenner clan. She earned fame from her appearance in TV reality series ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’. She was born as Kylie Kristen Jenner on August 10, 1997. She became a teen icon due to her success and onscreen fame.
Along with her sister Kendall, she has endorsed many fashion brands and also launched the fashion line, lipstick line, and hair extension line. She has done modeling and appeared in many commercials and music videos.
Height / Weight / Age
Shanola Hampton weighs 55 kg and 121 lbs in pounds. She has a short height of 158 cm or in feet inches 5’2”. She has black hair color and sparkling brown eye color. In August 2020, she will turn 23 years old. She has an attractive physique and plumped lips.
Kylie Jenner’s net worth is estimated to be $50 million approximately. She has a massive collection of cars which includes Mercedes Maybach, Bentley Continental GT, Rolls Royce Ghost, Range Rover, Ferrari 458 Convertible, and many more. She owns a five-bedroom mansion worth $2.7 million in Calabasas, California.
Education / Family
Kylie was born to Bruce Jenner, who was a retired Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete and Kris Jenner. She is the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan and belonged to the family of TV personalities. She has three elder half brothers, four elder half-sisters, and one biological sister.
Till 2012, she attended Sierra Canyon School and later was homeschooled. She has done her high school diploma from Laurel Springs School. She started dating at the age of 14 and has dated many singers and rappers to date.
|Real name||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, United States|
|Date Of Birth||August 10, 1997|
|Height||In centimeters – 168 cm|
In feet inches – 5’6”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg|
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Profession||Modeling, TV personality, Entrepreneur|
|School||Sierra Canyon School, Chatsworth, California|
|College||Laurel Springs School, Ojai, California|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, U.S.|
|Debut||TV – Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007)|
Film – Ocean’s Eight (2018)
|Fathers Name||Bruce Jenner (TV Personality)|
|Mothers Name||Kris Jenner (TV Personality)|
|Sister||Kendall Jenner (elder)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2007, Kylie made her on-screen debut with ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ and later also appeared in many of the spin-off shows. In 2010, she started her modeling career with Sears “Crush Dream” Commercial. Along with Kendall, she hosted ‘Glee: The 3D Concert Movie’ at the Regency Village Theater in Westwood.
In 2014, the Jenner sisters also launched a shoe and handbag line for Steve Madden’s Madden Girl line. She appeared in the music videos of ‘Find that girl’, ‘recognize’, ‘Blue Ocean’, Stimulated, and many more.
She is also involved in philanthropic activities with a number of the organization. By auctioning her old clothes on eBay, she raised funds for the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Ramsey (American singer, 2008-2011)|
Cody Simpson (Australian Singer, 2012)
Jaden Smith (American Actor, 2013)
Lil Twist (American Rapper, 2014)
Miles Richie (2014)
Tyga (American Rapper, 2014-2017)
InkMonstarr (American Rapper, 2015)
PartyNextDoor (Canadian Rapper, 2016)
Travis Scott (American Rapper, 2017-present)
Here is the list of Kylie’s favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Sushi, Mexican food, Fried chicken|
|Favourite TV show||Keeping up with Kardashians|
|Favourite Fashion Brands||Louis Vuitton, Dior|
|Favourite Singer||Miley Cyrus|
|Favorite Restaurants||Mr. Chow, Sugar Fish, Casa Vega in Los Angeles|
Some Interesting Facts About Kylie Jenner
- Kylie does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- She belongs to the Kardashian-Jenner clan. She grew up in the spotlight with her elder sister Kendall and half-sisters Kourtney, Khloe and Kim Kardashian.
- In her childhood, she aspired to become a dancer and idolized Shakira.
- In school, she ran track like her Olympic gold medalist father.
- At the age of 10, she had joined unscripted TV series ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians.’
- For allowing OPI to name a nail polish line after her and Kendall, she received an amount of $100,000.
- Along with her sister Kendall, she launched a clothing line named ‘Kendall & Kylie’.
- Time magazine ranked her 17 in the list of ’25 most influential teens’.
- In 2014, Kylie and Kendall launched a science fiction novel ‘Rebels: the City of Indra.’
- She is a huge fan of Eve Couture.
- Albert Ochoa was her high school prom date.
- She likes chocolates but doesn’t like chocolate cake.
- To create a hairline extension called ‘Kylie Hair Kouture’ clip-in locks, she collaborated with Bellami Hair.
- Her hobbies are photography, horse-riding, and fashion designing.
- She supported her biological father Bruce Jenner when he changed his gender to trans women and named himself ‘Caitlyn Jenner’.