Biography / Wiki
A Canadian realtor Kyla Weber is well-known for being the wife of Hollywood actor Vince Vaughn. Apart from having a celebrity status of her husband, she has created her own recognition and a very accomplished woman. As a realtor she deals in buying and selling properties and is estimated to have amassed a fortune.
This Canadian beauty came to the limelight when she started dating Vince. The actor Vince himself has appreciated Kyla for being a beautiful, hardworking, and independent woman. Their relationship developed in a marriage and the paparazzi followed the event and told the world about it.
Their pictures were sent on social media, digital media, and print media. Even after attaining celebrity status, she prefers to stay away from media attention. She continues to work as a realtor in Los and also spends time to raise her children with her husband.
Height / Weight / Age
Kyla Weber weighs 60 kg and 132 lbs in pounds. This accomplished realtor is 165 cm or in feet, inches 5’5” tall. She looks beautiful with brunette color hair and sparkling dark brown color eyes. Her figure measurement is 34-27-34 approximately. She has glowing skin and long silky hair. She will turn 43 years old.
According to sources, the estimated net worth of Kyla Weber is $0.8 million approximately. As a realtor, she has accumulated a good sum of net worth. She enjoys the salary of his husband Vince Vaughan whose estimated net worth is $50 million approximately. Recently he sold his penthouse at $12.1 million and an extravagant LA house for about $4.8 million.
Education / Family
Kyla Weber was born in Okotoks, Canada to white American parents. Her father’s name was Ken Weber and her mother’s name has not been revealed yet. As her zodiac sign is Cancer, she is being defined as sharp, sensitive, and creative. She belongs to White American descent. Not much information is available about her family and educational background.
|Birth Place||Okotoks, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||July 1, 1979|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Home Town||Illinois, USA|
|Fathers Name||Ken Weber|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Apart from being a responsible mother and caring wife, Kyla is a Calgary based realtor. Currently, she is a manager of Coco Homes in Cimarron. She has been dealing with buying and selling lavish properties. She has earned that media focus after being linked with Vince Vaughn who is a famous American actor, producer, screenwriter, and comedian.
He has appeared in many movies including Sci-Fi Adventure Movie Lost World: Jurassic Park, the sports-based movie Rudy and the thriller drama movie Return to Paradise. He was also featured in the second season of HBO series True Detective.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
On January 2, 2010 she got married to Vince Vaughn, in a private ceremony. The wedding was a three-day event that started at Vince’s Chicago penthouse which is being sold now. In the same year she gave birth to a daughter named Locklyn Kyla Vaughn. Later the couple was blessed with a son named Vernon Lindsay Vaughn. Though she remained free of controversy her husband was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
|Children||Son – Vernon Vaughn
Daughter – Locklyn Vaughn
Here is the list of Kyla Weber’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Tom Cruise|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Kyla Weber
- Kyla Weber got married to Vince Vaughn in Chicago but kept their wedding private from the prying eyes.
- Even after being pregnant, she accompanied her husband in the sets.
- Though she kept her family life away from the limelight, for the first time she made a family presence at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX and walked down the red carpet with her husband and two kids.
- Along with her husband, she attends sporting events. In 2010, she was spotted enjoying the NHL finals.
- Her hobbies are shopping and painting.
- In charge of drink and drive, once her husband was arrested by Manhattan Police.
- ‘Lake Forest Academy’, Lake Forest, Illinois, USA was her wedding location.
- She is living a happy life with her family at Manhattan Beach, California in a Craftsman-inspired 7,308 sq. ft home worth $6.47 million. The residence was purchased from former US Football Coach Lane Kiffin.
- The couple was introduced to each other by Vince’s movie producer friend.
- She believes that her hair looks amazing because of Keratin shampoos.
- Her husband proposed her with a 4-carat engagement ring worth $125,000.
- Her husband also dated Jennifer Aniston.