Biography / Wiki
A Russian mixed martial artist, who competes in several forms like judo, wrestling, sambo Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov is one of the most popular sports stars in the world. Best known for his record of longest unbeaten record of 27 wins, he fights in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fight Championship.
A World Champion in combat sambo, an International Master of Sports in Pankration, and an International Master of Sports in Army Hand-to-Hand Combat Khabib have won several titles in numerous fields.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 28th of September 1988 Khabib Nurmagomedov is currently 31 years old. He appears to be tall, slim, and has a toned body figure. His height measures 5 feet 8 inches while his weight is 70 kg approximately. His body figure measurements are 40-32-35 and his biceps measure 15.5 inches. He has dark brown eyes and the color of his hair is dark brown as well.
Starting with local fights Khabib Nurmagomedov has become one of the topmost professional fighters in the history of the world. He has defeated many popular champions with his unique style and ability to fight. He has earned many titles and most of his wealth comes from his appearance in The UFC. The total net worth estimated for Khabib Nurmagomedov is $1.7 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Khabib Nurmagomedov was born and raised in Sildi, Tsumadinsky District, Russia. He is the son of Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov but has not shared the name of his mother. He grew up with his brother Magomed Nurmagomedov and sister Amina Nurmagomedov. He studied at his local High school but it is not known if he attended any college.
Khabib Abdulmanapovich Nurmagomedov
|Nickname||Khabib, The Eagle|
|Birth Place||Sildi, Tsumadinsky District, Russia|
|Date Of Birth||September 20, 1988|
|Height||In Centimetres – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 Kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Professional Mixed Martial Artist|
|Home Town||Sildi, Tsumadinsky District, Russia|
|Debut||UFC – January 20, 2012|
|Fathers Name||Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
|Brothers||Magomed Nurmagomedov (Older Brother)|
|Sister||Amina Nurmagomedov (Younger Sister)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Khabib made his debut in MMA in September 2008 and secured four wins, of which three were in a day within a month. Including his win at his M-1 Global debut in 2009, he won 12 matches in the three years that followed. He went on to compete for the ProFC promotion, two years later.
The event which caught the attention of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) was his impressive record of 16 wins and no losses. After his debut match was against Kamal Shalorus in early 2012, he set a new record of 21 successful takedowns from 27 attempts during his match against Abel Trujillo in 2013.
He had to cancel several matches due to injuries and ill health between September 2014 and 2015. With a win at about against newcomer Darrell Horcher at the UFC, he made a comeback in 2016.
Nurmagomedov defended his UFC lightweight title against Conor McGregor at UFC 229 on October 6, 2018, by defeating McGregor in the fourth round via submission after he emerged as the UFC Lightweight Champion on April 7, 2018.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Khabib is a married man. The name of his wife or daughter is not known but the name of his son is Mohammed.
|Girlfriend||Name Not Known|
|Wife||Name Not Known
|Children||Son – Mohammed
Daughter – Name Not Known
Here we provide you the list of Khabib Nurmagomedov’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Matt Damon|
|Favorite Actress||Alexandra Daddario|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Listening to music, watching movies, and Traveling|
Some Interesting Facts About Khabib Nurmagomedov
- As he went on to defeat Al Iaquinta via a unanimous decision at UFC 223, he became the UFC Lightweight Champion in April 2018.
- He created a record for most takedowns in UFC in his fight against Abel Trujillo at UFC 160 in May 2013.
- To compete in the lightweight division of the popular promotion, Khabib signed a 6-fight deal with UFC by the end of 2011.
- His father’s family moved to Kirovaul during his childhood where his father started a gym on the ground floor of a 2-storeyed building.
- Trained by his army veteran and former decorated athlete father, Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov, Khabib started wrestling at the age of 8.
- To improve his wrestling skills, his father was getting him to fight with a bear by the time he turned 9.
- He often used to get into street fights during his youth.
- He made his first defense of his title after he faced Conor McGregor at UFC 229 in August 2018.
- He managed to extend his impressive unbeaten record in MMA to a total of 27 fights with his win over McGregor.
- Alongside Ziyavudin Magomedov he became the co-founder of the mixed martial arts team, Eagles MMA in 2016.