Biography / Wiki
The television personality, host, and author Wendy Williams is a popular face in the United States, the second and current husband of this famous personality is an American television producer and manager Kevin Hunter. Prior to meeting Williams, Kevin had owned a hair salon and worked as a party promoter.
He became her manager in the subsequent years and eventually her husband. In shaping and organizing her career, Hunter played a pivotal role and he is as ambitious as his wife. Hunter joined the infotainment talk show, ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ as an executive producer, three years after the premiere. They have a strong marriage even after Hunter has received much negative publicity and has been the subject of several controversies.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 17th of September 1972 Kevin Hunter will turn 47 years old in the year 2020. He appears to be tall and has a healthy body figure. His body figure measurements are 42-32-37 and his biceps measures 16 inches. His height measures 6 feet 2 inches and his weight is 85 kg approximately. Kevin has dark brown eyes and black colored hair.
Even though Kevin Hunter has been involved in many controversies, he has been one of the smartest television producers in the United States of America and has earned a lot of wealth because of his wife’s show that he manages. He is an author as well and has released several books. The total net worth estimated for Kevin Hunter is $7.5 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
The native of Canada, Kevin Hunter was born and raised in Ontario Canada. He has been quite private when it comes to his personal life and has not shared the details about his parents or siblings. Kevin completed his High school graduation and later attended The Sears and Switzer Academy.
|Birth Place||Ontario, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||September 17, 1972|
|Height||In Centimetres – 185 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 85 Kg
In Pounds – 187 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|College||The Sears and Switzer Academy|
|Nationality||Canadian / American|
|Home Town||Ontario, Canada|
|Fathers Name||Name not known|
|Mothers Name||Name not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Hunter started as the owner of a hair salon and also used to promote parties. Williams worked as a radio presenter during this time and was in her early stages of the career. helping her rapid rise in the world of entertainment, Kevin first became her manager and then her husband. They set up a reality television company together, ‘The Wendy Williams Productions’.
On July 14, 2008 ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ premiered on syndication. On the show, Hunter has been serving as the executive producer since 2011. Williams is simply the host and Hunter has the full control over the show according to an insider source.
All scripts, bookings, and segment ideas have to go through Hunter first and to make sure that the staff members cannot reach her whenever they want Kevin apparently changed her mobile phone number as well. Hunter has been subject to many controversies and is suspected of manipulating and physically abusing his wife as well.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He met his wife as a professional and later they fell in love and got married in 1997. The couple has a son whose name is Kevin Hunter Jr.
|Wife||Wendy Williams (m. 1997 – Present)|
|Children||Son – Kevin Hunter Jr.
Daughter – None
Here we provide you the list of Kevin Hunter’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Julia Roberts|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Music, Travelling, & Reading|
Some Interesting Facts About Kevin Hunter
- His wife Wendy was married previously, before marrying Kevin Hunter.
- Wendy refers to her first husband as Robert Morris III who was a salesperson in her biography “Wendy’s Got the Heat”.
- Along with Williams in their show titled Love Triangle, he worked as an executive in the year 2011.
- Williams discovered that Hunter was cheating on her in 2001.
- Several reports in September 2017 alleged that a massage therapist named Sharina Hudson was having a decade-long affair with Hunter.
- In papers filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Williams’ right-hand woman in the studio Nicole Spence accused Hunter of sexual harassment in 2008.
- Spence sued Hunter in June 2008, but the court dismissed the lawsuit “with prejudice” in October.
- Kevin is an author and has written many books as well.
- According to ‘Daily Mail,’ Hunter later relocated Sharina Hudson to a $765,000 house in Morristown.
- Wendy spoke about the allegations about her husband on her show and denied all of them.