Biography / Wiki
With a towering height, Kevin Durant plays for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. Since childhood, he was enthusiastic about basketball and has won two Olympic gold medals. He was born Kevin Wayne Durant on September 29, 1988.
He played basketball in school and at the University of Texas where he was honored with ‘The Oscar Robertson’ award and ‘The Adolph F Rupp’ awards. His biggest achievement was at the 2012 Olympics where he set the new record for total points scored in an Olympic basketball tournament and earned a gold medal.
Height / Weight / Age
Kevin Durant’s weight is 109 kg in kilograms and 240 lbs in pounds. He has a towering height of 206 cm and in feet inches 6’9” of which he has an advantage while defending. His eye color and hair color are dark brown.
His muscular body’s measurement is as follows 43 inches chest, 35 inches waist, and 15 inches biceps. His entire torso is covered with tattoos. He will turn 34 years old.
Kevin’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million approximately. His salary is $21 million. He owns a Chevrolet Chevelle SS and a 2014 Corvette Stingray.
Education / Family
He was born in Washington D.C to Wanda and Wayne Pratt. He has a sister named Brianna and two brothers named Tony and Rayvonne. He was raised by his mother and grandmother who encouraged him to play basketball.
He went to Montrose Christian School for elementary school and later attended the University of Texas for graduation. Due to his brilliant performance, he was considered for the NBA draft after a year of playing at college.
|Real Name||Kevin Wayne Durant|
|Nickname||KD, The Durantula|
|Birth Place||Washington, D.C.|
|Date Of Birth||September 29, 1988|
|Height||In centimeters – 206 cm
In feet inches – 6’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 109 kg
In pounds – 240 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|College||Montrose Christian School, Rockville|
|Home Town||Washington, D.C. United States|
|Debut||October 31, 2007|
|Fathers Name||Wayne Pratt (divorced)|
|Mothers Name||Wanda Durant
Career / Fashion And Style
Kayne began his career by playing ‘Amateur Athletic Union’ basketball in the Maryland area. Later, he was introduced to future NBA players such as Ty Lawson, Michael Beasley, and Greivis Vasquez. In 2007, at NBA draft he was selected by ‘Seattle Supersonics’.
In his first game, he scored 18 points, 5 rebounds, and three steals against Denver Nuggets. In the same year, he won ‘NBA Rookie of the year’ by defeating Atlanta Hawks. Later moved to, ‘Oklahoma City Thunders’.
In 2010, he was selected for the ‘FIBA World Championship’ where he gave an outstanding performance and led the USA to the ‘World Championship’ trophy. in 2016, he moved to ‘Golden State Warriors’ and lost the match against ‘San Antonio Spurs’.
In 2016-17 seasons, he suffered from an injury due to which he missed matches. He made a comeback by defending ‘Cleveland Cavaliers’. In the same season, he was named ‘NBA Finals MVP’. In 2019, he signed a trade deal with ‘Brooklyn Nets’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriends||Monica Wright (former fiancé)
The list of Kevin’s favourite things is as follows
|Favourite Film||Twister (1996)|
|Favourite TV show||Entourage|
|Favourite NBA player||Vince Carter|
Some Interesting Facts About Kevin Durant
- Kevin still attends college in the off-season to complete his degree from the University of Texas.
- He broke the record of Bob Rule to winning the Rookie of the year.
- To honor his first coach Charles Craig, he wears a 35 number jersey. His coach was killed at the age of 35.
- He denied the contract offered by Adidas as he has only Nike’s entire life.
- After LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony, he became the third teenager to average over 20 PPG.
- Alan Stein is his trainer.
- Currently, he belongs to the team Golden State Warriors.
- At a young age, he admired Vince Carter.
- While playing against Washington Wizards, he suffered a Grade 2 medial collateral ligament sprain and a tibial bone bruise.
- Because of his knee injury, he missed 19 games.
- As a nobleman, he donated $1 million to Red Cross for Moore Tornado relief.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @easymoneysniper
- Twitter – @KDTrey5
- Facebook – @KevinDurant