Biography / Wiki
Kellyanne Conway, born in New Jersey has worked as a professional pollster, running her own company. To aid the efforts of connecting with female voters she has worked with prominent Republican political figures.
For his 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump hired Conway as campaign manager, prior to which running a super PAC organization for Senator Ted Cruz. She was a top White House counselor and became the first woman to run a successful presidential campaign after Trump’s election as the 45th U.S. president.
Height / Weight / Age
Born in January 1967, Conway recently celebrated her 53rd birthday. She has a height of 5’ 7” in feet and weighs 60 kg. She appears to have a slim body and her body measurements are 37-26-37 approximately. She has blue eyes and her hair color is blonde.
From the strategist behind Donald Trump’s rise to his campaign manager then to his White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s progress has been watched by the media closely. Kellyanne and her husband, New York City lawyer George Conway, disclosed assets worth up to $39.3 million, Major worth of which comes from her political-polling business that she started at the age of 28 in 1995. Her annual salary is estimated to be $179,700.
Education / Family
Kellyanne Fitzpatrick was born in New Jersey on January 20, 1967. She was raised in Waterford Township by her mother, maternal grandmother, and two unmarried aunts as her parents split when she was three. In 1985, she graduated from St. Joseph’s High School. She went to George Washington University Law School to earn her law degree, before which she completed a degree in political science at Trinity College in Washington, D.C. As a teen, Conway worked on a blueberry farm and in 1982 won the New Jersey Blueberry Princess pageant.
|Real name||Kellyanne Elizabeth FitzPatrick|
|Birth Place||Atco, New Jersey, USA|
|Date Of Birth||January 20, 1967|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 7”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||American pollster, Political consultant, Political Analyst|
|School||St. Joseph High School, Hammonton, New Jersey|
|College||George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C.
Trinity Washington University, Washington, D.C.
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Home Town||Atco, New Jersey, USA|
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelors of Arts in Political Science
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
|Fathers Name||John Fitzpatrick (Ornithologist, Entrepreneur)|
|Mothers Name||Diane Fitzpatrick (Worked as a Bank employee)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Before becoming a polling consultant, Conway practiced law for a time. To advise corporate brands about reaching female demographics she launched the polling company, in the mid-‘90s and has worked with prominent figures like Newt Gingrich and Dan Quayle.
She and Celinda Lake wrote the book What Women Really Want: How American Women Are Quietly Erasing Political, Racial, Class, and Religious Lines to Change the Way We Live in 2005.
Donald Trump hired her to work as his campaign manager during the 2016 presidential primary campaign and was later appointed as a counselor to the president in December 2016. Due to her repeated violations of the Hatch Act, the OSC recommended the removal of Conway In June 2019.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Late Fred Dalton Thompson (US Senator)|
|Husband||George T. Conway III (American attorney, m. 2001 – present)
|Children||Son – George Conway
Daughters – Claudia Conway, 2 more (Name Not Known)
Some Interesting Facts About Kellyanne Conway
- Conway has won the New Jersey Blueberry Princess pageant in 1982, also was named the World Champion Blueberry Packer. Known as the fastest packer she has spent eight summers picking blueberries on a farm.
- She used to be a cheerleader at St. Joseph High School.
- Conway founded Polling Company in 1995 and is president and CEO. To appeal to female voters her company often works with Republican candidates.
- She met Trump when she was living in one of his buildings in 2006 and has served on the condo board of the Trump World Tower in Manhattan.
- Conway along with Democratic strategist Celinda Lake co-authored the book What Women Really Want: How American Women Are Quietly Erasing Political, Racial, Class, and Religious Lines to Change the Way We Live.
- She tried to convince Republicans to embrace comprehensive immigration reform and legal status for undocumented workers in 2014 even after Trump’s campaign has been decidedly anti-immigrant.
- She has long been associated with the anti-abortion movement and knows women who have had abortions and don’t judge them.
- Conway made a comment praising Ivanka Trump’s brand clothing and accessories which sparked an immediate backlash from both Republicans and Democrats. According to them, she crossed a line by advertising the president’s daughter’s product line.
- Because her appearances were no longer benefiting the administration, it is said that that she had been “sidelined” by the White House from going on television.
- On Saturday Night Live Conway has been portrayed both as a voice of reason to Donald Trump and as a fame-hungry Fatal Attraction-style character.
- The Office of Special Counsel wrote in a letter to President Donald Trump On March 6, 2018, stating that Conway, through her two TV appearances had violated the Hatch Act – a federal law that prohibits federal employees from using their official roles to attempt to influence elections.