Biography / Wiki
Beginning her career from modeling and acting, Kayla Moore is an American political activist now. From participating in beauty pageants to becoming the owner of the organization, Kayla has worked really hard to earn a position in society.
She was born on April 26, 1961, in Etowah County, Alabama. Currently, she is the president of the Foundation for Moral Law which is a socially conservative legal advocacy group. She has come in controversy numerous for her public statements.
Height / Weight / Age
Kayla Moore has a height of is 163 cm and in feet inches, her height is 5’4”. Her weight is 65 kg in Kilograms or 143 lbs in Pounds. She turned 61 years old. She has a beautiful blue eye color and her hair color is blonde. Her body measurement is 36-27-36. She is partially deaf and relies on speech reading but her speaking ability is outstanding.
Her net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million approximately.
Education / Family
She was born to Mack A. Kisor and McDonald Kisor. She is a cancer survivor. She went to Southside High School in Gadsden. As a teenager, she participated in beauty pageants including Miss Alabama US Teen, Miss Alabama USA, and Miss Alabama World. Later she was enrolled at Jacksonville State University and the University of Alabama for graduation. She has a sister named Kandi Kay Kisor.
|Real name||Kayla Kisor|
|Birth Place||Southside, Alabama, USA|
|Date Of Birth||26 April 1961|
|Height||In centimeters – 163 cm
In feet inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms – 65 kg
In pounds – 143 lbs
|Educational Qualification||Not known|
|School||Southside High School, Southside, Alabama|
|College||The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, Alabama
|Home Town||Southside, Alabama, USA|
|Fathers Name||Mack A. Kisor|
|Mothers Name||Dell McDonald Kisor|
|Sister||Kandi Kay Kisor|
Career / Fashion And Style
In the teenage, she has participated in numerous beauty pageants. She grew up with an interest in politics. In 2003, The Foundation for Moral Law was created by Roy and in January 2013 Kayla took over the position of president.
Kayla ran for secretary of Alabama Republican Party to replace Sallie Bryant, who was retiring after 14 years. When Roy was accused of sexual assault, Kayla defended her husband and spoke at a rally in November to discredit her husband’s accusers. She also owns a small business called ‘KDM Marketing Company’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 1982, she married John Charles Heald and had a daughter Heather. In 1984, Kayla filed divorce citing ‘cruel treatment during the marriage’ and obtained full custody of her daughter. In 1985, she married Roy Moore who has a political background. She has three sons Caleb, Micah and Ory from Roy Moore.
|Husband||Roy Moore (1985-present)
|Children||Sons – Caleb Moore, Ory Moore, Micah Moore (military personnel)
Daughters – Heather Moore (Entrepreneur)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Films||Alone Yet Not Alone, Persecuted, Captive, The Godfather, Heaven Is For Real|
|Favourite Singer||Alan Jackson|
|Favourite Restaurant||The Ragazzi’s Italian Café, Gadsden|
Some Interesting Facts About Kayla Moore
- Kayla belongs to a family with a strong political and legal background as she is the wife of Roy Moore who is a popular and controversial politician and a former state judge.
- She began her career as a model and became the 2nd runner-up of ‘Miss Alabama US Teen’.
- She also became a finalist for Miss Alabama USA and Miss Alabama World.
- She started her own small business, ‘KDM Marketing Company’ in 2009.
- She became the President of the Foundation for Moral Law in Montgomery, Alabama in 2013 after succeeding her husband who was re-elected as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court.
- Everybody in her family is religious and are members of the First Baptist Church in Gallant, Alabama.
- Leigh Corfman accused her husband of sexually abusing her in 1979 when she was a 14-year-old girl and Roy was 32.
- Her hobby is horse-riding.
- When she was 13 months old, Kayla won a battle against cancer.
- Due to the amount of chemotherapy she only has 40% hearing in both ears.
- She protested the nomination of U.S. Air Force’s Col. Kristin Goodwin to the Air Force Academy’s Commandant for cadets as she was lesbian.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known