Biography / Wiki
Best known as the daughter of an actor, musician, and writer Peter Gallagher, American actress, singer, and songwriter Kathryn Gallagher is a famous American celebrity. Kathryn had, however, claimed popularity by starring Annika Atwater in the suspense series You in the year 2018, which was based on the eponymous novel by author Caroline Kepnes.
She is also a well-known singer and songwriter, in addition to performing, who has released many songs such as Call It Home, American Spirit, What A Shame all in the year 2015.
She is also noted for working on the release of Mess of a Machine in 2011 with artist John O’Callaghan. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 200 thousand followers on Instagram.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 23rd July 1993 Kathryn Gallagher is currently 29 years old. She doesn’t appear to be much taller and her height is 5 feet 4 inches while her weight is 60 kg approximately. She has an outstanding body figure with a measurement of 34-24-35 and wears number 8 in the shoe size. Kathryn has brown colored eyes and the color of her hair is blonde.
Among the many professions that she works in Kathryn Gallagher is most popular as an actress and a YouTuber. Gallagher has also gained a lot of popularity as a comedian and a social media star over the years.
Kathryn has earned a lot of wealth through her music and acting career as well. The total net worth estimated for Kathryn Gallagher is $500 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Kathryn Gallagher was born and raised in New York, United States of America. The daughter of Paula Harwood and Peter Gallagher, she grew up with her brother. Kathryn attended the California state university after graduating from high school in New York.
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||July 23, 1993|
|Height||In Centimetres – 163 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 60 Kg
In Pounds – 132 lbs
|Profession||Author, Instagram Star, Social Media Sensation, Youtuber, Actress, and Comedian|
|School||High School in New York|
|College||California State University|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Peter Gallagher (Actor)
|Mothers Name||Paula Harwood
|Brothers||James Gallagher (Film Director)|
Career / Fashion And Style
On August 31, 2014, Kathryn released her debut single via SoundCloud, named I Wanna Wear A Dress. She later released a number of other albums, including I’ll Be Yours (2014), Since You Left (2014), Call It Home (2015), American Spirit (2015), What A Shame (2015), I’m Gonna Love You in 2015, Dear Little Girl in 2017 and Kansas City in 2017.
Her original track Damaged (2013) was used in 2013 in the film Thanks For Sharing by Stuart Blumberg. She partnered with Irish singer John O’Callaghan to release the song Mess of a Machine in 2011, which was included on his Unfold album.
She launched her debut EP titled American Spirit in 2015, Call It Home, What A Shame and its eponymous track were the 3 tracks that were included in it.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 2016, fans asked Kathryn via Twitter to confirm if she was dating her Broadway co-star from Deaf West and she replied shockingly that they were dating. Apart from that, though the pair haven’t discussed anything else about their relationship and Alex is openly gay.
Here we provide you a list of Kathryn Gallagher’s favorite things.
|Favorite Off-Broadway Show||Fun Home|
|Favorite Italian Film Director||Federico Fellini|
|Favorite Thing About New York City||Food, friends, its pace|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Dance Move||Hair flip, Being a tree|
|Favorite Things To Do||Play Guitar and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Kathryn Gallagher
- During the 2020 Presidential race, she endorsed Joe Biden.
- She won her first-ever Tony nomination in October 2020, for her work in Jagged Little Pill, in the category Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical.
- Kathryn as well as Elizabeth Lail and Nicole Kang, the actors, are very close friends. On August 15, 2017, for the first time, the two met.
- She had a total of 10 tattoos, according to an Instagram Q&A which she posted on her Instagram in January 2019.
- She loves spending her days relaxing while she is free, giving her vocal cords a break, dining, sleeping, and working out.
- She has attended performance workshops and guitar lessons at the USC Thorton School of Music and learned songwriting and pop harmony.
- For her album Damaged, which was released in 2013 as part of the film ‘Thanks For Sharing’ in 2013, she made the first music video.
- The first performance that Kathryn watched on Broadway was The Lion King.
- At a very young age, she received her passion for acting and music, as she would always attend Broadway and theatrical musical performances with her father, Peter Killian Gallagher, who is a well-known artist, performer, and writer.
- She studied Italian cinema very widely in high school.