Biography / Wiki
An American supermodel Kate Upton, is widely recognized for gracing the covers of famous magazines including the Vanity Fair’s 100th Anniversary issue, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, Cosmopolitan, Esquire and Jalouse. She was born on June 10, 1992, in Michigan.
Kate is also one of the most searched names on Google. In 2014, she has won the People Magazine Award for the People’s Sexiest Woman. In 2013, she was named the Model of the year, at the Mercedes-Benz fashion week in the 10th Annual style awards in New York.
Height / Weight / Age
Kate Upton has a height of is 178 cm and in feet inches, her height is 5’10”. Her weight is 60 kg in Kilograms or 132 lbs in Pounds. In June, She has turned 30 years old. She has a beautiful hazel blue-green eye color and her hair color is blonde. Her body measurement is 36-25-34. She has a slim body and a beautiful smile.
Her estimated net worth is $20 million approximately. Her salary is $3.5 million/year. She owns a Tesla Model S.
Education / Family
She was born to Jeff Upton who was a former Athletics Director and Shelley Upton who was a former Tennis Player. She has two younger siblings and one elder. She attended Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne for elementary education. She didn’t go college as she wanted to focus on her modeling career.
|Real Name||Katherine Elizabeth|
|Birth Place||St. Joseph, Michigan, USA|
|Date Of Birth||June 10, 1992|
|Height||In centimeter – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel blue-green|
|School||Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne, Florida|
|Home Town||Melbourne, Florida, USA|
|Debut||Film- Tower Heist (2011)
TV – Tosh.0 (2011)
|Fathers Name||Jeff Upton (Former Athletics Director)|
|Mothers Name||Shelley Upton (Former Tennis Player)|
|Brothers||David Upton (younger)
|Sister||Christie Williams (elder, producer), Laura Upton (elder, American football player)
Career / Fashion And Style
At the age of 15, she started her modeling career and signed into Elite Model Management in 2008. She moved to New York City and signed with IMG Models. The first modeling assignment was with the clothing for Dooney & Bourke and Garage.
In 2010-2011, she was the face of Guess. She posted a video dancing at a Los Angeles Clippers game in 2011. The video promoted the importance of social media in hiking a model’s stardom.
In 2011, she made a guest appearance in the episode of Tosh.0. As an actress, she made her debut in a cameo role in the movie ‘Tower heist’. Since 2014, she has been the face of the ‘Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’.
Currently, she is working for the upcoming project which is a sex comedy titled ‘The Layover’, directed by William H. Macy and James Franco’s adaptation of Greg Sestero’s non-fiction book ‘The Disaster Artist’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She is married to Justin Verlander who is an American professional baseball pitcher.
|Boyfriends||Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Ukrainian Dancer, 2013)
Justin Verlander (American Baseball Player, 2013)
|Husband||Justin Verlander (American Baseball Player)|
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Song||‘Give Me One Reason’ by Tracy Chapman|
|Favourite Actress||Adriana Lima|
|Favourite Food||Ice-cream, Sushi, French Fries, Taco Bell|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Miranda Lambert, Tracy Chapman|
|Favourite Basketball team||New York Yankees|
|Favourite Perfume||Coco by Chanel|
|Favourite Brands||Rag & Bone, Sam Edelman, Emilio Pucci|
|Favourite Restaurant||Nobu in Tribeca|
Some Interesting Facts About Kate Upton
- Kate Upton does smoke and consumes alcohol.
- Kate was born into a conservative, sporty, and political family. Her great grandfather was the co-founder of Whirlpool Corporation, her mother was a former tennis champion, her father was a high school athletics director and her uncle is the Congressman for the sixth congressional district of Michigan.
- During childhood, she was neither outgoing nor that attractive.
- She is a horse lover and a prolific equestrian. She has won 5 American Paint Horse Association World Championships.
- She earned popularity by appearing ‘Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue’ in 2011 and 2012.
- In 2011, she was named the 2011 Sports Illustrated ‘Rookie of the year’.
- She was ranked 2nd in Askmen’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ famous women in 2012.
- She got featured on the front cover of GQ magazine in July 2012. She is wearing a little, red, white and blue swimming outfit.
- For ‘Beach Bunny’ swimwear, she turned bikini designer.
- PETA criticized her for using endangered baby animals as a prop in a Harper’s Bazaar photoshoot.
- She doesn’t eat red meat.
- She had a photoshoot at Cape Canaveral in a zero-gravity chamber.
- Her hobbies are horseback riding, playing and watching tennis.
- She won the Esquire’s Woman of Summer.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @kateupton
- Twitter – @KateUpton
- Facebook – @KateUpton