Biography / Wiki
An American model and actress Karen McDougal are well known for controversy and versatility roles in the entertainment industry. She appeared in cameos in movies including Joe Dirt, Grind, The Girl Next Door, and Charlie’s Angels. She was born on March 23, 1971, in Merrillville, Indiana.
She has also hosted shows like Anger Management, The O’Reilly, VIP Access, Wild On!, and many more. Her alleged affair with President Donald Trump became a controversy which it was revealed to The Wall Street Journal. AMI CEO David Pecker, who is a Trump endorser, buried her story.
Height / Weight / Age
Karen McDonough weighs 57 kg and 125 lbs in pounds. She has a height of 173 cm or in feet inches 5’8”. She has blonde hair color and sparkling blue eye color. She has a cute smile with a charming personality. She is fond of tattoos and has many tattoos on her body. Her figure measurement is as follows 34-24-34 approximately.
Karen McDougal’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million. She owns a customized pink motorbike.
Education / Family
Karen was born and raised by a single mother Carol. She has three elder brothers named Bob McDougal, Jeff McDougal, and Dave McDougal, and a younger sister named Tina McDougal. As a child, she was interested in dance and sports.
She attended River Valley High School where she became a cheerleader, band member, and volleyball and softball player. She attended Ferris State University, Michigan for graduation. She started her career as a pre-kindergarten teacher. She is still unmarried.
|Birth Place||Merrillville, Indiana, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||March 23, 1971|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In kilograms – 57 kg
In pounds – 125 lbs
|School||River Valley High School|
|College||Ferris State University, Michigan|
|Home Town||Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||Name not known|
|Mothers Name||Carol McDougal
|Brothers||Bob McDougal, Jeff McDougal, Dave McDougal|
Career / Fashion And Style
After teaching, she started participating in many swimwear swimsuit competitions and decided to pursue a career in the model. The famous photographer David Mecey discovered her and encouraged her for modeling. She did a video shoot ‘Playmate profile’ which was featured on Playboy TV.
Due to her beauty and curvaceous figure, she became Readers Choice Sexiest Playmate in 1990. She is a ‘health nut’ and became the first woman to appear on the cover of ‘Men’s Fitness’ magazine. She was featured in various fitness magazines and videos. She participated in a contest at The Palms in Las Vegas to replace ‘Wild On!’ host Brooke Burke.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||R.J. Williams, American Actor
Bruce Willis, Actor
Here is the list of Karen’s favourite things.
|Favourite Restaurant||Spinato’s Pizza|
|Favourite Food||Pizza chocolates|
|Favourite Dessert||Cannoli, Pumpkin roll, donuts|
|Favourite Ice Creams||Oreo Cookie, Peanut Butter, Ben & Jerry’s Cookie|
Some Interesting Facts About Karen McDougal
- At the age of 9, along with her mother, she moved to Sawyer, Michigan.
- She attended classes to excel at tap dance and ballet.
- If not a model, she would have become a ballet dancer.
- In the XFL football league, she appeared as a cheerleader.
- Due to her charming and cute personality, she was nicknamed ‘Barbie’.
- In school, she played volleyball and softball and was also a cheerleader. She also became a band member as well as a state champion of clarinet player for4 years.
- After her graduation, she wanted to open a learning school for children, hence she taught pre-kindergarten children.
- She won the swimwear contest at a local nightclub and decided to pursue a career in acting and modeling.
- She participated in the Venus Swimwear swimsuit competition and won the State finals. This was a great kick start for her modeling career.
- She was offered to become a playmate by Playboy photographer David Mecey who discovered her talent.
- She became a promotional model at Harley Davidson bike show, which was her first modeling contract.
- She was selected as the Playmate of the month, in December 1997.
- In 1998, she appeared on the cover page of Playboy and received $100,000.
- In 2000, she also signed a contract with WWF.
- To enhance her appearance and beauty, she underwent a breast augmentation procedure.
- She had launched her own DVD along with fitness trainer Valerie Waters, in which it is mentioned about all the exercises helpful for maintaining a perfect physique.
- Her hobby is riding motorbikes.
- She has aquaphobia and doesn’t know how to swim.
- She has two cats and a pet dog.