Biography / Wiki
From a teacher to a politician, Justin Trudeau’s life has always been exciting and surprising. Being a child he was known as the son of the Prime Minister and after growing up he himself became the Prime minister. Justin was born on December 25, 1971, in Ottawa, Canada.
Before becoming the Prime Minister, he became the leader of the Liberal Party of Canada. Since childhood, he is seeing politics and liberalism through his father which has helped him become a successful leader today.
Height / Weight / Age
Justin Trudeau is 188 cm tall and in feet inches, his height is 6’2”. His weight is 80 kg in Kilograms and 176 lbs in Pounds. He turned 51 years old. His eye color is blue and his hair color is blonde. His body measurement is 38 inches in the chest, 30 inches in the waist, and his biceps in 12 inches. Being a politician, he has a unique and charming personality.
As of 2019, Justin Trudeau has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Education / Family
He is the eldest son of former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and Margaret Trudeau. When Justin turned 6 years old his parents got divorced thus he was raised by his father only. His father Pierre Trudeau led the country for 15 years. Justin attended the private French Jesuit School College Jean-de-Brebeuf in Montreal.
Later he was enrolled at McGill University to earn a B.A. degree in English. While earning a degree from the University of British Columbia, he worked as a snowboard instructor. Before becoming a politician, he taught in a high school. He also worked at a Montreal radio station and covered the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens.
|Real name||Justin Pierre James Trudeau|
|Birth Place||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Of Birth||25 December 1971|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 80 kg
In pounds – 176 lbs
|College||McGill University, University of British Columbia|
|Home Town||Ottawa, Canada|
|Fathers Name||Pierre Trudeau (former Prime Minister)|
|Mothers Name||Margaret Trudeau
|Sister||Sarah Elisabeth Coyne
Career / Fashion And Style
He stepped into politics in 2006 by joining the Liberal Party. In 2008, he stood in the election and fought for the Parliament seat representing Montreal’s Papineau. Fortunately, he has won the election.
Later, he became the spokesman of the party to speak on youth, multiculturalism, citizenship, and immigration. Justin became the best hope for Liberals to lead them back to prominence.
After mounting an exhaustive campaign in 2013, he won the party leadership by capturing nearly 80% of the more than 100,000 votes cast. He started preparing for general elections of 2015 that brought him an unexpected underdog victory in a high-profile charity boxing match against Conservative Sen.
Patrick Brazeau. At the age of 43, Justin became the second youngest Prime Minister of Canada. Half of his cabinet positions were given to women because he believed in a balanced cabinet.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 2005 he married Sophie Gregoire who is a Canadian TV and radio host. The couple is happily married and has two sons and one daughter.
|Wife||Sophie Gregoire (2005)
|Children||Sons – Xavier James Trudeau, Hadrien Trudeau
Daughter – Ella-Grace Margaret Trudeau
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Asian Cuisines|
|Favourite Restaurant||Sakura Gardens in Montreal|
|Favourite Author||Stephen King|
|Favourite Movie||Star Wars|
|Favourite TV show||Sherlock, The Americans|
Some Interesting Facts About Justin Trudeau
- He and his brother Alexandre have a birthday on the same day.
- He has a Scottish and French Canadian descent.
- At the age of 5, his parents got divorced on May 27, 1977. Until his father’s death, he lived with his father.
- Before becoming a politician, Justin worked as a high school teacher who taught French, drama, and math.
- He won the 2015 Canadian election one day after would have been his father’s 96th
- Trudeau became the second-youngest Canadian prime minister after Joe Clark, at the age of 43.
- He became the first Canadian Prime Minister to have tattoos on his arm.
- His hobbies are boxing, acting, rock climbing, skiing, watching hockey and football.
- His wife Sophie is the Quebec correspondent for Canadian entertainment news show eTalk daily.
- On November 13, 1998, his youngest brother Michel died in an avalanche in British Columbia, at the age of 23.
- He belongs to the Liberal Party of Canada.
- Stephen Harper is the biggest rival of Justin Trudeau.
- His father died on 28th September 2000 and Justin delivered a great eulogy to his father’s state funeral.