Biography / Wiki
An American football wide receiver, Julio Jones plays for the Atlanta Falcons in the National Football League. In the 2011 NFL Draft, he was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons sixth overall. Since his college, he has been a successful football career and he was named ‘SEC Freshman of the Year” and “First-team All-sec. He was born on February 8, 1989, in Foley, Alabama. In 2016 and 2017, he was ranked eighth and third on the NFL Top 100 Players list respectively.
His net worth is estimated to be $25 million approximately. His salary is $10.5 million.
Height / Weight / Age
As a footballer, Julio Jones has a towering height of is 191 cm and in feet inches, his height is 6’3”. His weight is 100 kg in Kilograms or 220 lbs in Pounds. In June of February, he turned 30 years old. His eye color and hair color is black.
Education / Family
Julio Jones was born with the name Quintoris Lopez “Julio” Jones which was changed later. He was raised by single mother Queen Marvin who worked at a fast-food restaurant. He has a brother who lost his arm after sustaining gunshot wounds in 2014. He attended Foley High School where he started playing football. He participated in the High School Under Armour All-America Game.
Later he announced to join the Alabama Crimson Tide Live on ESPNU on National Signing Day. He began his junior season with back-to-back solid performances and concluded the season with 78 catches and 1,133 yards along with seven touchdowns, becoming the fourth in Alabama history to achieve the record.
|Real Name||Quintorris Lopez “Julio” Jones|
|Birth Place||Foley, Alabama|
|Date Of Birth||February 8, 1989|
|Height||In centimeters – 191 cm
In feet inches – 6’3”
|Weight||In kilograms – 100 kg
In pounds – 220 lbs
|Profession||American Football player|
|School||Foley High School, Foley, Alabama|
|College||University of Alabama|
|Home Town||Foley, Alabama|
|Debut||NFL – 2011|
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Queen Marvin
|Brother||Philip (elder brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
He made his professional debut on 28th July 2011 by signing a four-year contract with the Falcons. He lost his first game against the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field. In 2012 he gave exceptional performances and helped his team earn the top seed in the NFC for the NFL playoffs with a 13-3 record.
He achieved a career-high with 189 receiving yards on 10 receptions against Arizona Cardinals. He extended his contract with Falcons for more than five years on August 29, 2015.
In 2016, he became the sixth NFL player to record 300 receiving yards against Carolina Panthers. Against New England Patriots he recorded his first receiving touchdown of the 2017 season in a Super Bowl LI rematch. Due to his 12 incredible performances, he was named ‘NFC Offensive Player’. Since 2012, he has been named to the Pro Bowl team five times.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Coach||Nick Saban|
Some Interesting Facts About Julio Jones
- Apart from football, he was a starter on the basketball team and a standout track athlete.
- In 2006 and 2007, Julio was the state champion in the long jump and triple jump.
- He was nicknamed “Julio” from his mother’s deceased friend.
- He was listed as the No.1 wide receiver in the nation, in 2008.
- Julio helped lead Crimson Tide to an undefeated 14-0 season, during the sophomore year in 2009.
- In the 2011 overall NFL draft, he was drafted sixth overall.
- At the 2011 NFL, he excelled combine posting the long jump and his third-fastest 40-yard dash time among receivers despite having a broken bone in his foot.
- His hobbies are playing and watching basketball, watching movies, and listening to music.
- His ethnicity is African-American.
- His jersey number is #11.
- His NFL Team is Atlanta Falcons.
- He takes the position of the wide receiver on the football fields.
- In Georgia Lake, he lost a $100,000 diamond earring while jet skiing.
- In 2015, he led the NFL in receiving yards.
- In 2007, he was selected as a USA Today High School All-American.