Biography / Wiki
A former publicist, Julie Yaeger is best known for her works in movies like ‘Mr. Jealousy’ and ‘Men in Black.’ She is the gorgeous wife of renowned actor, Paul Rudd whereas she herself is a successful American Television Producer. As a counselor and coordinator, working for companies like ‘McDougall Communications’ and ‘Goodway Group.’
In Hollywood, it is a little hard for people to have successful and thriving marriages but her relationship with Paul Rudd has proved all the myths wrong being one of the most successful couples in Hollywood. The couple works together and has appeared together in charity events.
Height / Weight / Age
Julie Yaeger weighs 62 kg and 134 lbs in pounds. She has an impressive height of 170 cm or in feet inches 5’7”. She has blonde color hair and striking hazel eye color. Her figure measurement is 35-28-36 approximately. She turned 45 years old, in the year 2020. Her birth date is not revealed to the world yet.
As Julie Yaeger earns a good amount of wealth, she has accumulated the net worth of $4 million US dollars. Her husband, Paul has gained a handsome net worth of more than $ 31 million.
Education / Family
Julie Yaeger was born in the United States of America in the year 1975. As she maintains a low-key profile, no information is being revealed about her parents, birthplace, and birth date. She was born in a family of Jewish who encouraged Julie who was interested in the glamorous world. She has attended Whitesboro High School for her elementary education.
She has pursued a degree in marketing from Saint Fisher College. After pursuing all her educational degrees, she started looking for acting assignments, movie roles, and writer both in the television and film industry.
|Date Of Birth||1975|
|Age||45 years (as in 2020)|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 62 kg
In pounds – 134 lbs
|Profession||TV producer, writer, a former publicist|
|Zodiac sign||Not available|
|School||Whitesboro High School|
|College||Saint Fisher College|
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Julie Yaeger started her career as an intern working for various organizations. After her internship, she worked as the digital media coordinator in ‘McDougall Communications’ and then for ‘Good Way Group’. In 1995, she worked as a publicist which led her to Paul Rudd.
As a publicist, she has worked for movies like ‘Mr. Jealousy,’ ‘Men In Black,’ and ‘Niagara, Niagara.’ In 2017, she wrote the comedy flick ‘Fun Mom Dinner’. She was also included in the production team of many television series and shows.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
In 1995, she met Paul Rudd in New York City as a publicist. While working for the movie ‘Clueless’ the couple started their love life after Paul worked with Julie on the same project. After dating for a long time, the couple tied the knot on February 23, 2003.
In 2006, the couple was blessed with a son named Jack Sullivan Rudd. In 2010, Julie gave birth to the baby girl named Darby Rudd. Julie enjoys spending time with her kids and takes immense pride in raising them.
|Husband||Paul Stephen Rudd (2004-present)
|Children||Son – Jack Sullivan Rudd
Daughter – Darby Rudd
Here is the list of Julie Yaeger’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
Some Interesting Facts About Julie Yaeger
- Julie made a cameo appearance in 2017, in the movie “Fun Mom Dinner”.
- Before getting married to Rudd, she dated him for 8 years.
- Along with her husband Rudd, she manages the “Stuttering Association for the Young”.
- After her graduation, she has interned at various places including ‘Bella’s Event Planning’, ‘Our Lady of Mercy’, and ‘Tipping Point Communication’ and so on.
- On July 1, 2015, Julie was seen at the Hollywood Walk of Fame along with her family.
- Her husband received a star for his work in ‘Ant-man’, which also made him the star on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Julie is an all-rounder, as she manages her professional and personal life very well.
- She is a screenwriter who often helps her husband with his screenplays.
- She worked as an executive producer for ‘The Suite with Dave Karger’ which starred actors like Eva Green and Orlando Bloom.
- Her husband also appeared in the 2019 Netflix comedy series, Living with Yourself.
- Her hobbies are traveling, reading, and watching movies.