Biography / Wiki
John Stamos, Actor and musician initially captured attention as a screen heartthrob on the soap opera General Hospital. After which on the beloved hit show Full House he was offered the career-defining role of Uncle Jesse. Serving as an executive producer on the Netflix spinoff Fuller House, he later reprised the character. Stamos has toured and recorded with The Beach Boys and has starred on Broadway. He also has contributed to popular programs like ER and YOU.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 19 August 1963, John Stamos will turn 57 in August 2020. His height measures 5’ 11” in feet and weighs 76 kg. He has black hair and blue eyes which enhance his personality as a musician and actor.
Stamos, the American actor, singer, and musician have an estimated net worth of $25 million dollars. After his divorce from Rebecca Romijn In May 2005, John purchased a 4,000 square foot home in Beverly Hills for $3.57 million. He also purchased a home in a gated community in Hidden Hills, California for $5.75 million in August 2019. He also has his own production company- St. Amos Productions.
Education / Family
Son of Loretta and William Stamos, John Phillip Stamos was born on 19 August 1963, in California’s Cypress. He grew up with two sisters Alana Stamos, Janeen Stamos. After completing schooling at John F. Kennedy High School he applied for Cypress College but for his acting career dropped the idea.
|Real name||John Phillip Stamos|
|Birth Place||Cypress, California, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||August 19, 1963|
|Height||in centimeters – 180 cm
in feet inches – 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 76 kg
in Pounds – 167 lbs
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Musician|
|School||John F. Kennedy High School, La Palma, California|
|Home Town||Cypress, California, U.S.|
|Debut||Film – Never Too Young to Die (1986)
TV – General Hospital (1982–1984)
|Fathers Name||William ‘Bill’ John Stamos|
|Mothers Name||Loretta Phillips
|Sister||Alana Stamos, Janeen Stamos|
Career / Fashion And Style
Starting from 1982 to 1984 John Stamos was a part of the soap opera ‘General Hospital.’ Later he appeared seen in ‘Dreams’ in1985. In the TV movie ‘Alice in Wonderland’ he played a brief role.
Stamos has also appeared in the TV films ‘A Match Made in Heaven,’ ‘How to Marry a Billionaire: A Christmas Tale,’ ‘Daughter of the Streets,’ and appeared in the series ‘Full House’ as Jesse Katsopolis from 1987 to 1995.
He was seen in the series ‘Thieves’ in 2011. He has won the People’s Choice Award in 2016. He also has hosted web series and has performed in several events. Stamos was invited to drum with The Beach Boys at their Fourth of July set in 1985.
He also made an appearance in their video for the 1988 hit “Kokomo.” Stamos founded St. Amos Productions in the late ’90s. His company mostly focused on small-screen productions.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 1998, John Stamos married Rebecca Romjin and separated in 2005. Stamos later married Caitlin Mchugh and their son was born in April 2018.
|Girlfriend||Leah Marsh (2007 – 2010)
Julie Anderson (1991 – 1994)
Paula Abdul (1990 – 1991)
Ingrid Sthare (1996 – 1997)
Chelsea Noble (1987 – 1988)
Marlee Matlin (1989)
Teri Copley (1984 – 1985)
Emma Samms (1983)
Julie Ronnie (1983)
Amy Poehler (2012)
Caitlin Mchugh (2017)
Renée Zellweger (2011) – Rumour
Emma Heming (2007) – Rumour
Demi Moore (1982) – Rumour
|Wife||Rebecca Romijn (married 1998; divorced 2005)
Caitlin Mchugh (married 2018 – present)
|Favourite Actors||Dave Coulier, Don Rickles|
|Favourite Actress||Lori Loughlin|
|Favorite Sports Team||Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim|
|Favorite Tv Show||The Daily Show with Jon Stewart|
Some Interesting Facts About John Stamos
- Bill’s father a restaurateur changed the family’s surname from Stamatopoulos to Stamos.
- Though he did not read for any particular part during his audition he still bagged his first TV role as Blackie Parish on General Hospital.
- He earned his first selection in Young Artist Awards in 1983 for the part of Blackie Parrish in General Hospital.
- Stamos likes to spend his vacations with Caitlin Mchugh. He has a lifetime pass to Disneyland and is an avid collector of Disney memorabilia.
- He started performing in entertainment meccas and gatherings at a youthful age and also framed his particular band called Destiny.
- He has performed with The Beach Boys in concert and appears in the 1988 music video for the Beach Boys song “Kokomo.”
- He dated Paula Abdul and was married to Rebecca Romijn in 1998, and got divorced in 2005.
- From 2011 to 2012 in four episodes of Glee he appeared as Dr. Carl Howell alongside Jane Lynch.
- His father owned a restaurant- The Yellow Basket. Stamos worked there while he was on “General Hospital.”
- Bob Saget is his good friend and Stamos also has the same birthday as Matthew Perry.