Biography / Wiki
Still, remember John Cena’s entry who always came half-naked with the chains around him. His musical and blockbusting entry on WWE was enthralling and exciting. This American wrestler, rapper, and actor was born on April 23, 1977. He was born and raised in West Newbury, Massachusetts, United States and later moved to California USA to pursue a career in bodybuilding. He made his debut with WWE in June 2002. Since childhood, he was interested to build his career in bodybuilding and wrestling. At the age of 12, he asked Santa Claus for a weightlifting bench.
Height / Weight / Age
If we talk about the height of John Cena as he is WWE Superstar, for TV his billed height is shown due to which he looked 185cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 6’1”. But in reality, his height is 180 cm and in feet inches 5’11”.
Due to his strong muscles he weighs, 113 kg in Kilograms or 250 lbs in Pounds is his weight. He turned 45 years old. His eye color is blue and his hair color is light brown.
Education / Family
He went to Cushing Academy, Massachusetts which was a boarding school. To pursue a graduate degree in exercise physiology, he attended Springfield College, Massachusetts.
His father John Cena Sr. And mother Carol Cena were very supportive and proud of his son’s career. He also had four brothers Dan, Matt, Steve, and Sean. In college, he played football and wrote 54 on his jersey which he still uses on some of his WWE merchandise. After completing graduation, he moved to California to pursue his career in bodybuilding and to pay his expenses he worked as a driver.
John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. (John Cena)
|Nickname||The Champ, Doctor of Thuganomics|
|Birth Place||West Newbury, Massachusetts, United States|
|Date Of Birth||April 23, 1977|
|Height||Billed height –
In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’1”
Real height –
In centimeters – 180 cm
In feet inches – 5’11”
|Weight||In kilograms – 113 kg
In Pounds – 250 lbs
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Profession||Professional wrestler, Actor, Rapper|
|School||Cushing Academy, Massachusetts, USA|
|College||Springfield College, Springfield, Massachusetts, USA|
|Home Town||West Newbury, Massachusetts, United States|
|Debut||WWE Debut –
27 June 2002 (WWE Smackdown Television Debut)
|Fathers Name||John Cena Sr.|
|Mothers Name||Carol Cena
|Educational Qualifications||Graduated in Exercise Physiology|
Career / Fashion and Style
To become a professional wrestler, he started his training in 1999 at Ultimate Pro Wrestlings. In 2000, he made his debut with WWE fighting against Mikey Richardson. He has won numerous championships during his wrestling career.
In 2004, he decided to expand his career into TV and movies. He was starred in movies such as 12 Rounds, The Marine, etc. He also appeared in many TV shows like Manhunt, MAD TV, Deal or no deal, etc. He contributed his time and efforts to charitable activities. The styling and fashion of Cena were influenced by hip-hop culture which represented his character.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriends||Victoria (Lisa Marie Varon) (2002)
Kelly Kelly (Barbie Blank) (2012)
A.J.Lee (A.J. Brooks) (2012)
Nicole Garcia (Nikki Bella) (2013-present)
|Wife||Former wife Elizabeth Huberdeau (2002-2012)|
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Wrestler||Roddy Piper|
|Favourite Artist||Jay Z (Hip Hop Artist)|
|Favourite Sports||Football and Basketball|
Some Interesting Facts About John Cena
- John Cena was born in a very dangerous and critical condition. The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times.
- In 1999, he started his pro wrestling career with the Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW).
- As he was fond of weightlifting, she asked Santa for a weightlifting bench at the age of 12.
- He was starred in films such as The Marine (2006), 12 Rounds (2009) and Legendary (2010).
- Cena was fond of rapping as well, thus he composed and rapped his own entrance theme song “My time is now”.
- He has 2 signature finishing move one is “The Attitude Adjustment” and another one is Stepover Toehold Facelock
- He also appeared in TV shows such as Saturday Night Live, MAD TV, Deal or no deal, Manhunt and Parks and recreation.
- The attire and fashion of Cena are influenced by hip-hop culture.
- He signed a contract with Ohio Valley Wrestling in 2001 and later he won the title of OVW heavyweight in 2002.
- He participated in Royal Rumble Match in 2004 and 2005 consecutively.
- He is fond of luxurious cars. He owns 2006 Ford G, 1966 Dodge Hemi Charger, 1970 AMC Rebel Machine, 1971 Ford Torino GT, 1971 Plymouth Road Runner, etc.
- He does consume alcohol but avoids smoking.
- “You Can’t See Me” his first rap album was released in 2005.
- Through the Make-A-Wish foundation, he made 500 wishes for Arizona children suffering from a life-threatening illness.
- He has 4 brothers – Dan, Matt, Steve, and Sean. Cena is the 2nd eldest among all.
- After pursuing graduation, he worked as a driver for a limousine company.
- In 2009, he married Elizabeth Huberdeau and got separated in 2012.
- After getting divorced, in the same year, he started dating a wrestler “Nikki Bella” and got engaged in 2017.