Biography / Wiki
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure and this line is very well proved by ‘Joe Manganiello’ is an American actor who is famous for his acting in “True Blood” TV Series and movies like Spider-Man role of Flash Thompsom. Despite being a good actor, he also produced and directed, movies and TV series such as “La Bare” in 2014.
Apart from all this, he is also an excellent writer who wrote a book named “Evolution”. He won lots of titles such as “Sexiest Men Alive”, one of the world’s 25 Fitness guys of 2011, and “Cause You’re Hot”. Joe is also known for his body fitness as well as he is also active with several charities.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 28 December 1976, Joe turned 44 years old in the year 2020. He is tall with a height of 196 in centimeters and 6’5” in feet & inches. He possesses a fit and healthy personality with a weight of 57 kilograms and 126 lbs in pounds.
He seems more attractive on-screen with his brown eyes and black hair. His body measures 43 inches chest, 32 inches waist and biceps size is 15 inches.
He earns a decent amount of money from his acting career after appearing in numerous films and TV series. His major income came from his acting career. His estimated net worth is $16 million.
Education / Family
Joe was born and raised up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA and belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity. He is born to his father Charles John Manganiello and his mother Susan Manganiello. He also has a caring brother named Nicholas Manganiello.
Joe’s great-grandmother was a survivor of the Armenian Genocide and her eight children drowned during the escape. As of his education, he completed his schooling at Mt. Lebanon High School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and further passed a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Drama from Carnegie Mellon University.
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Date Of Birth||28 December 1976|
|Age||44 years old (as of 2020)|
|Height||In centimeters – 196 cm
In feet inches – 6’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 57 kg
In Pounds – 126 lbs
|School||Mt. Lebanon High School|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Home Town||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Fathers Name||Charles John Manganiello|
|Mothers Name||Susan Manganiello
Career / Fashion And Style
He signed with a Talent Agent (A person who finds jobs for actors, authors, film directors, musicians) as soon as he moved to Los Angeles and California. He auditioned for the role of Peter Parker in the Sam Raimi-directed film Spider-Man after three days of Signing with a Talent Agent and got the role of Eugene” Flash” Thompson in the movie.
After that, he continuously reprised the role for several years and made his brief cameo at the end of Spider-Man 3. He also appeared in some hit movies such as “True Blood” (2010-2014)”, “Justice League”, and Magic like XXL. For his performances, he received big-screen awards; Saturn Award, and many other awards.
Apart from acting, he also writes books as well as published his first book “Evolution” in 2013. After only five days of release, he was forced to print the second edition. In 2014, he along with his brother and producing partner Nick Manganiello released the independent documentary movie “La Bare”.
This movie was based on a male strip club in Dallas, Texas, and went to crack the top ten iTunes documentaries on VOD (Video on Demand). Due to his health issues, he had to drop out of his role in the upcoming History Channel show “Six” as well as “True Blood” alum had to pull out due to his physical demand for the role and his health issues.
Joe Manganiello Movies
- Spider-Man, Spider-Man 3, Justice League, Magic Mike, Magic Mike XXL,
- Own Production Movie
- The Sleepover
- Bottom of the 9th
Joe Manganiello TV Shows
- On Tree Hill
- American Heiress
- True Blood
- Talking Dead
Joe Manganiello Web Shows & Series
- Force Grey: Lost City of Ones
- The Angel of Vine
- Critical Role
Own Direction Movie
- Documentary Movie “La Bare” in 2014.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Reflecting on his personal life, he is a married man who tied the married knot with beautiful Sofia Margarita Vergara on November 21, 2015. Before this, he also dated Audra Marie as well as got engaged with her in October 2010 but later called off their engagement.
|Wife||Sofia Margarita Vergara
Here we are providing you the favorite things of Joe Manganiello:
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Musical Instrument||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Favorite Destinations||Nairobi, Kenya, and Doha|
|Favorite Color(s)||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Joe Manganiello
- He serves on the board of trustees for UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- According to the Men’s Fitness Magazine, he is one of the world’s 25 Fitness guys of 2011.
- He is quite popular on Instagram with having over 2.3M Followers.
- Joe Manganiello’s great-grandmother was a survivor of the Armenian Genocide.
- In his senior years, he used to play at the production of the musical “Oklahoma” in the role of Jud Fry.
- In his school and college life, he was the captain of his football, basketball, and volleyball team.
- In 2011, he won the School’s Great Alumni Award.
- He won Scream Award for Best Ensemble for “True Blood”, Scream Award for Breakout Performance for “True Blood”, Saturn Award for “True Blood”, and NewNowNext Award for “True Blood” in 2011.
- In 2017, he won Mid Atlantic Emmy Award for Narrator-Sports Program.
- He is a huge fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the West’s Tigers.
- He has learned Transcendental Meditation.
- He was once a roadie for the band Goldfinger.
- His zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He also received titles such as “Sexiest Men Alive”, and “Cause You’re Hot”.