Biography / Wiki
A rapper, musician, and songwriter famed for being R’s daughter. Joann Lee Kelly is a popular celebrity. Her mother Andrea Kelly released “Surviving with R Kelly” Biopic. After naming her dad “Monster” on her Instagram message, Joann Lee Kelly is now making headlines, confirming that he is a Villain and had a horrible childhood.
Joann Lee Kelly later added that she felt sad for so many R. Kelly related women. In 1996, her parents married each other. Her parents applied for divorce in 2009 and were approved and her mother married Brain Mckee, who is a musician, later in 2014.
Andrea Kelly introduced a “Surviving with R Kelly” biopic as her mother and after Joann Lee Kelly accused him of “Monster,” she later appeared in few Music shows with her father.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 19th of March 1998 Joann Lee Kelly has turned 24 years old. She doesn’t appear to be much taller and her height is 5 feet 3 inches while her weight is 55 kg approximately. Her body figure measurements include 34-24-35 and she wears number 8 in the shoe size. Joann has black colored eyes and the color of her hair is black as well.
Following her father’s footsteps, Joann Lee Kelly has also entered the music industry and is one of the rising artists in the music world. She has earned most of her wealth through her work as a professional singer and has also collaborated with her father as well. The total net worth estimated for Joann Lee Kelly is $300 thousand US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
A native of Illinois, Joann Lee Kelly was born and raised in Georgia, Illinois, USA. She is the daughter of Andrea Kelly and Robert Kelly and grew up with her two brothers. She attended the local High school in Chicago but it is not known if she attended any college.
Joann Lee Kelly
|Nickname||Joann and Buku Abi|
|Birth Place||Georgia, Illinois, USA|
|Date Of Birth||March 19, 1998|
|Height||In Centimetres – 160 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 3″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 55 Kg
In Pounds – 123 lbs
|School||High School, Chicago|
|Home Town||Georgia, Illinois, USA|
|Fathers Name||Robert Kelly (R & B Singer)|
|Mothers Name||Andrea Kelly (Choreographer & Actress)|
|Brothers||Robert Kelly Jr. and Jay Kelly (Transgender Male)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Joann is the city’s growing and developing singing phenomenon. When she worked with her father, she got a lot of attention from the audience. Kelly’s song “Wanna Be There” is remembered as a hit single. In her album, she proved that she is not only a typical artist but the future of the singing industry.
Despite the fact that she is a celebrity kid, regardless of the name of her dad, she never stayed in the limelight of attention. She still managed to keep away from the mainstream and in this industry, she decided to create her own name, and with her very first single, she did it.
She’s a natural charmer who has a total understanding of how to keep the crowd in the music hooked up. While she has not done a lot of work until now since she has just begun her career.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Joann has not revealed any details about her dating life and is not yet married.
Here we provide you a list of Joann Lee Kelly’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Sweet Corn Soup and Pizza|
|Favorite Things To Do||Shopping and Singing|
Some Interesting Facts About Joann Lee Kelly
- In 2019, on the 3rd season of the WEtv reality show,’ Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta,’ Abi participated along with her mum.
- Abi has called her father a monster and has said that since she first went to high school as an early child, she came to know of her father’s misdeeds.
- Abi also admitted that during the time she faced online harassment in light of the charges against her father, she had attempted suicide.
- Music saved her life, according to her.
- In 2019, she released her debut R&B record, ‘Don’t Call Me,’ which her brother Jay recorded.
- Abi collaborated with her dad, R Kelly, in 2015. In an attempt to fix up their severed friendship, they released the song Wanna Be There.
- The song featured on R Kelly’s ‘The Buffet’ album.
- In 2000, she was included in the TP-2.com album’s official music video for R Kelly’s hit, I Wish.
- In her profession, Abi chose to make use of a nickname rather than her birth name. She went by the stage name ‘Ariirayé’ originally.
- Then she changed it to Buku Abi in 2016 and has been known by that name since then.