Biography / Wiki
The Saturday Night Live fame Joan Cusack dominated Hollywood with her red and short-haired look during her prominent acting years. Coming from a family with an acting background she achieved fame globally for her role as Cyn, in the movie “Working Girl” in 1988. She has also shown her talent as a voice artist besides being a fantastic actress.
She has been honored with the American Comedy Award, Critics Choice Award, and four consecutive Emmy Awards nominations from 2011 to 2014. Even after her brilliance in acting and powerful performances, she always saw herself in a supporting actress role instead of a lead role.
Height / Weight / Age
Being born on 11 October 1962, Joan Cusack is 60 years old and her zodiac sign is Libra. She has an Hourglass body shape and her figure measurements are 36-27-34 inches approximately. Joan’s height measures 5’ 9” in feet and weighs 65 kg. Her eyes are blue and her hair color is Red.
American actress, voice actor, and comedian Joan Cusack has an estimated net worth of $16 million. From her movies like Working Girl and In&Out School of rock, she has gathered an estimated wealth of $4 million.
Her luxurious facility mansion house in Three Oaks Township is worth $5.3 million. Commercials, sponsorship, and a guest appearance on different television series also earned her a major part of her wealth.
Education / Family
In the year 1962, Joan Cusack was born to Ann Paula and Dick Cusack. Born in New York City, her upbringing was done within Evanston, situated in Illinois. Her mother, а mаthеmаtісѕ tutor аlѕо ѕеrvеd аѕ а роlіtісаl асtіvіѕt and her father was rесоgnіzеd аѕ an асtоr and film рrоduсеr.
She finished her graduation from Evanston Township High School during the year 1984 and later attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She got married to Richard Burke, the CEO and President of Envoy Global, Inc., in the year 1996.
Joan Mary Cusack
|Birth Place||New York City, United States|
|Date Of Birth||October 11, 1962|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 9”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 65 kg
In Pounds – 143 lbs
|School||Evanston Township High School|
|College||University of Wisconsin-Madison|
|Home Town||Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, United States|
|Debut||TV – Saturday Night Live (1985)
Film – My Bodyguard (1980)
|Fathers Name||Late Dick Cusack (Advertising Executive, Writer, Actor)|
|Mothers Name||Ann Paula Cusack (Teacher)|
|Brothers||Bill Cusack, John Cusack|
|Sister||Susie Cusack, Ann Cusack|
Career / Fashion And Style
Starting with minor acting roles in films throughout her career, she got nominated for Academy Awards in the category of Best Supporting Actress for two times. She acted in Working Girl which was her breakthrough role in 1988.
Cusack has been in 60 movies, including, Married to the Mob (1988), Nine Months (1995), and School of Rock (2003) between 1980 and 2019. Her voice characters in animations such as the Toy Stories movies, the Muppets, and Looney Tunes were also well appreciated.
She has also done voiceover work on several video games. She has also been in 12 television series and has done 44 episodes of Shameless from 2011 to 2015 also 17 episodes of Saturday Night Live.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Husband||Richard Burke (m.1996 – present)
|Children||Sons – Dylan John Burke, Miles Burke|
Here we are providing you the list of favourite things for Joan Cusack.
|Favourite Food||Hostess Ho-Hos|
Some Interesting Facts About Joan Cusack
- Joan belongs to an actor family, including her father and all of her four siblings. She also has appeared with her younger brother John Cusack in 10 movies.
- She put a condition that the production should take place in Chicago while starring in What About Joan? Because of her love for Chicago, she didn’t want to leave the place.
- Due to their father’s illness in 2004 Joan and her brother John turned down the movie’s offer The Stepford Wives.
- With Bonnie Hunt and Holly Wortell, she co-founded the three women improv comedy troupe in the mid-1980s.
- She was nominated for an Academy Award as the first regular cast member on NBC’s show Saturday Night Live.
- For many years she has worked as a commercial spokesperson for U.S. Cellular and also loves to work in intense working conditions.
- For her role as Sheila Jackson in Showtime’s hit drama-comedy series Shameless, She won four consecutive Emmy Awards nominations from 2011 to 2014.
- While opposing the invasion of Iraq in 2003, she signed “Not in My Name” resolution along with her brother John Cusack.
- In an American computer-animated comedy film, Toy Story -2 in 1999 she showed her talent as a voice artist. She voiced character, Jessie.
- Joan doesn’t like to make her private life public and avoids being on Social Media.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @johncusack
- Twitter – @realjoancusack
- Facebook – @JoanCusack