Biography / Wiki
Joan Celia Lee is an American born actress and producer who is famous for The Ambulance (1990), Fuze and The Cool World (1963) born on April 1950, in New York City, New York, United States, and her hometown is also New York City, New York, United States. She is the daughter of famous comic writer Stan Lee.
Height / Weight / Age
Joan Celia Lee is 165 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’ 5”. Her weight is approximately 50 kg or 110 lbs. Her hair and eye colors are Light Ash Blonde and Hazel respectively. She was born in 1963 so her age is 72 years.
Joan was born to Stan Lee and Joan Boocock Lee. Stan Lee (1922-November 12, 2018) was a famous American comic book writer, editor, producer, and publisher and also appeared in various Marvel movies.
Joan Celia Lee
|Full Name||Joan Celia Lieber|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York, United States|
|Date Of Birth||April 1950|
|Height||in centimeters – 155 cm
in feet inches – 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 50 kg
in Pounds – 110 lbs
|Hair Color||Light Ash Blonde|
|Home Town||New York City, New York, United States|
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading books, Designing, Painting, Writing Prose|
|Fathers Name||Stan Lee
|Mothers Name||Joan Boocock Lee
|Sister||Jan Lee (Died)|
Career / Fashion And Style
She is a producer who is famous for The Ambulance (1990), Fuze and The Cool World (1963). She has debuted her acting career with the movie “The Cool World (1963)”
Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband and More
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp, Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner, Shia LaBeouf,|
|Favourite Foods||Fast Foods|
|Favourite Actress||Meghan Fox, Rachel McAdams|
|Favourite Films||The Cool World, The Ambulance|
|Favourite TV Shows||Not Known|
|Favourite Singers||Not Known|
|Favourite Designers||Not Known|
|Favourite Books||Stan Lee’s book|
Some Interesting Facts About Joan Celia Lee
- Since her childhood, she was very inspired by her father’s work with comic books.
- She has not married yet and does not have children.
- She made her actress debut in the movie The Cool World.
- Joan was so much awe by her father’s work morals that once, in an interview, she said-
“I mean, my father’s really a showman. He studied acting. He needed to support a family, and he always was with the written word: he can recite anything by Shakespeare, by Rudyard Kipling, I mean, he’s really a man of the word. He’s a good man. He’s a hard, hard worker.”
- Joan had also a sister but unfortunately, she died shortly after she was born (three days).
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Joan began her acting career with the film “The Cool World” in which she played the role of the 1st coolie.
- She was starred in a thriller film titled “The Ambulance” as a neighbor in 1990. Here’s a trailer of the movie showing her role:
- She also published a photo book titled Its All Love: The Stan Lee Family in 2015.
- She also introduced an app named Raising My SuperKids, which is all about encouraging and making people feel good.
Social Media Profile(s)