Biography / Wiki
Regarded as a staunch ally of Donald Trump, James “Jim” Daniel Jones is as powerful as a politician as he was once as a wrestler. Jim is considered highly competitive and skilled when it comes to politics. He has twice served as the U.S. Representative for Ohio’s 4th congressional district making it his stronghold. He has been the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee since 2019 but mostly he is known as the founder of the Freedom Caucus in 2015.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 17th of February, 1964, Jim is currently 56 years old. He measures 6′ 0″ tall in height and his weight is 82 Kg approximately. Jim has a strong and huge body type and his vital measurements are 44-34-38. Jim has a beautiful smile that suits a politician and it is enhanced by his blue eyes and blonde hair.
Jim Jordan’s income saw the highest increase from 2015 until 2017 when he chaired the organization, even after being active in politics for a long time prior to that. With no liabilities, in 2015 he claimed in-between $148,000 to $446,000. Jim Jordan’s current net worth is an estimated $200,000.
Education / Family
Born and brought up in Troy, Ohio, United States, Jim is the son of John Jordan, his father and Shirley Jordan, his mother. He grew up with his brother Jeff Jordan. Jim is currently married to his wife Polly Jordan and has 4 children, 2 sons, and 2 daughters. Jim was schooled at Graham High School and graduated in 1982. Later obtaining his bachelor’s degree in economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison he graduated in 1986. From Ohio State University in Columbus he earned a master’s degree and obtained his J.D. degree in 2001 from Capital University Law School, also in Columbus.
James Daniel Jordan
|Birth Place||Troy, Ohio, United States|
|Date Of Birth||February 17, 1964|
|Height||In centimeters – 183 cm|
In feet and inches – 6′ 0″
|Weight||In kilograms – 82 Kg|
In pounds – 181 lbs
|Profession||Politician, Founder, and Social Media Personality|
|School||Graham High School|
|College||The University of Wisconsin–Madison, Capital University Law School, Ohio State University|
|Home Town||Troy, Ohio, United States|
|Fathers Name||John Jordan|
|Mothers Name||Shirley Jordan|
Career / Fashion And Style
By getting elected at Ohio General Assembly in Novem Jim began his career. In 2000 he won a seat in the Ohio Senate. In May 2006, he won the race for the 4th Congressional district of Ohio which was a Republican primary race. He then went on to create the Income Tax Reduction Fund. In 1996, 2000, 2004 he was also named Watchdog of the Treasury.
And his other titles include Pro-Life Legislator of the Year (1998), Outstanding Legislator (2004) and Friend of the Taxpayer (1997). He was re-elected in 2008 for the Republican primary for the 4th District. During the 112th Congress, he chaired the Republican Study Committee. He tried to run for the House speakership lost to be House Minority Leader to Kevin McCarthy on 14th November.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Name Not Known|
|Children||Son – Benjamin Jordan, Isaac Jordan|
Daughter – Rachel Jordan, Jessie Jordan
Here we provide you the list of Jim Jordan’s favourite things.
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
|Favourite things to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork|
|Favourite Food||Continental Cuisine|
|Favourite Celebrities||Angelina Jolie (American actress), Elvis Presley (American singer)|
Some Interesting Facts About Jim Jordan
- Jordan has driven the conversation about conservative policies for years and he is a leading conservative in the House who has a perfect 100 rating.
- When Speaker Paul Ryan retired, Jordan had a run for House speaker in 2018 taking advantage of his position as one of the Donald Trump closest allies.
- Jordan gained a new reputation as a fierce opponent of the investigation after the appointment of a special counsel into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
- Jordan came under fire for doing nothing as a wrestling coach to protect students from sexual abuse by accused team physician, Dr. Richard Strauss.
- Jordan still has a reputation as a fierce combatant even though he’s left his athletic career behind; he has competed as a wrestler while attending the University of Wisconsin.
- Jordan isn’t shy about undermining Republican leadership and he was called “legislative terrorist” by Boehner.
- From 2015 to 2017 Jordan served as the first chairman of the caucus for all Republicans, in the House and the group now has more than 30 members.
- He remained a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion during college days.
- He and his family currently live in central Champaign County near Urbana.
- He is a four-time world champion wrestler and a two-time Olympic gold medallist.