Biography / Wiki
The wife of conservative political commentator and talk show host Sean Hannity, American journalist Jill Rhodes is one among many celebrity wives. An Alabama native, when she first got a phone call from Hannity in 1991, Rhodes worked as a political columnist for the ‘Huntsville Times’.
Back then, he hosted a show on WVNN radio and would also call her to seek story ideas. They met for the first time in person in 1992, and they were married a year later. For the majority of his career as a journalist, she was with him, providing him with support from outside the spotlight.
Hannity, a man who cannot sufficiently reiterate his core values of faith, family, and nation, dedicated his 2002 book to his spouse and kids.
Height / Weight / Age
Jill Rhodes was born on the 27th of August 1962 and has turned 58 years old in the year 2020. She has a wonderful smile which looks even better with her black colored eyes and her hair of dark brown color.
She has also maintained herself quite well and stays in a shape even at this age. Jill doesn’t appear to be much taller and her height measures 5 feet 4 inches while her weight is 56 kg approximately.
Although Jill Rhodes is the wife of one of the most popular political speakers in the USA, she has made sure that she earned a reputation for herself as well and is a well-known journalist.
Rhodes has worked for some of the top networks and has earned most of her wealth through her work in the field of journalism. The total net worth estimated for Jill Rhodes is $55 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Jill Rhodes was born and raised in Alabama, United States of America. Keeping her family details private, Jill has not revealed the name of her siblings or her parents as well. She studied at high school in Alabama and after graduation attended the University of Alabama.
|Birth Place||Alabama, USA|
|Date Of Birth||August 27, 1962|
|Height||In Centimetres – 163 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 4″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 56 Kg
In Pounds – 124 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||High School in Alabama|
|College||University of Alabama|
|Home Town||Alabama, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Jill Rhodes is a University of Alabama journalism graduate. He used to leave her interesting and regular voicemail messages during the intermediate months between first speaking with Hannity on the phone and to see him in person. Intrigued, she visited the mayoral debate in Huntsville that he arranged in 1992.
In April 2017, Hannity was accused of improper conduct by conservative blogger Debbie Schlussel in the wake of the sexual harassment controversy involving Fox News that saw the exit of former chief Roger Ailes and star mainstream conservative analyst Bill O’Reilly from the simple cable news channel.
Hannity denied the accusations vehemently, finding them defamatory and threatening to take legal action. There were rumors of a potential split between him and Rhodes afterward, but they were baseless.
It also reported that the extreme speculation had led investigators to look into the whole Hannity family’s finances, putting out “Jill’s multi-million dollar secret” in the public. Apparently, the explanation was that she invented an “alternative to plastic surgery” called Nouveau Restor Revitalizing Moisturizer. Hannity later stated that such claims were “all lies” in an e-mailed statement to the ‘Daily Beast’.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Married to Sean Hannity, the couple has two children a son and a daughter.
|Children||Son – Sean Patrick Hannity (born November 3, 1998)
Daughter – Merri Kelly Hannity (born in 2002)
Here we provide you the list of Jill Rhodes’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Jill Rhodes
- The spouse of Jill Rhodes obtained an honorary degree at Liberty University.
- As the Forbes survey of 2018, because of his closeness to Trump, Hannity became the most-watched talk show host on television and radio.
- He was Donald Trump’s former supporter during the 2016 Presidential Election in the USA.
- For him, Sean acted as a mouthpiece and criticized a number of things. In the coronavirus pandemic, he resisted social distancing.
- The wife of Sean Hannity gave her time for her Fox News career, too.
- Sean wrote, “Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism” (2002) in a debut book. He dedicated his book to his spouse.
- During her journalism career, Jill collaborated with respected media houses.
- On social media sites, all the people affiliated with the journalism industry are involved. Even though Jill has refused to be among them.
- On Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, she is not willing to start her official accounts. She prefers to give her family time rather than social media time.