Biography / Wiki
An American news personality Jenna Bush Hager is also an author, and Journalist. Currently, she is the co-host of Today with Hoda & Jenna which is the fourth hour of NBC’s morning news program Today. She was born on November 25th, 1981 in Dallas, Texas.
After George’s presidency, she became an author, an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine, and a television personality on NBC. She is the most prominent member of ‘The today show’ as a correspondent, contributor, and co-host.
Height / Weight / Age
Jenna Bush Hager has a height of is 170 cm and in feet inches, her height is 5’7”. Her weight is 55 kg in Kilograms or 121 lbs in Pounds. She has a beautiful blue-gray eye color and her hair color is medium golden blonde. Her body measurement is 32-28-34. She has a slim body and a beautiful smile.
Her net worth is estimated to be $4 million approximately. Her salary as an NBC correspondent is $500,000 annually.
Education / Family
She was born to the former president of the United States, George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush. She belongs to the political family, where her grandfather H.W. Bush was the former and 41st President of the United States. She was a twin sister Barbara Pierce Bush. For elementary education, she attended Preston Hollow Elementary School and The Hockaday School. She was enrolled at The University of Texas at Austin and pursued an English degree in 2004.
Jenna Bush Hager
|Real Name||Jenna Welch Bush|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||November 25, 1981|
|Age||39 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Hair Color||Medium golden blonde|
|Profession||American teacher, author, and journalist|
|School||Preston Hollow Elementary School, Dallas, Texas, United States
The Hockaday School, Dallas, Texas, United States
St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, Austin, Texas, United States
|College||The University of Texas at Austin
New York University
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
|Home Town||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Educational qualification||An English degree from the University of Texas in 2004|
|Fathers Name||George W. Bush (former president of the U.S.)|
|Mothers Name||Laura Bush (a school teacher and librarian)|
|Sister||Barbara Pierce Bush (dizygotic twin)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Jenna worked as a teacher at Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School. Along with the teaching, she did an internship for UNICEF’s Educational Policy Department in Latin America.
Currently, she works as a part-time reading coordinator at the SEED Public Charter School in Baltimore. She published the book ‘Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope’ in which she mentioned her experiences working with UNICEF sponsored charities in Latin America.
She was named editor-at-large of Southern Living magazine on November 26, 2012. NBC hired Hager as a correspondent and contributor for the Today Show in August 2009. Jenna began co-anchoring the fourth hour of Today with Hoda Kotb in April 2019.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She married Henry Chase Hager on May 10, 2008. He is the son of former Virginia Republican Party Chairman. She has two daughters Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ and Poppy Louise Hager and a son Henry Harold ‘Hal’ Hager.
|Husband||Henry Chase Hager
|Children||Daughters – Poppy Louise Hager and Margaret Laura ‘Mila’ Hager
Son – Henry Harold ‘Hal’ Hager
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Politician||Hillary Clinton|
|Favourite Food||Guacamole, Pizza, Margarita|
|Favourite restaurant||Rosa Mexicano|
|Favourite books||A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
All the world by Liz Garton Scanlon
Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
Some Interesting Facts About Jenna Bush Hager
- She and Barbara are fraternal twins, with Jenna being born a few minutes later.
- Jenna has been named after her maternal grandmother, Jenna Hawkins Welch.
- Along with her twin sister Barbara, she grew up in the Preston Hollow section of Dallas.
- In an interview with the People Magazine, she revealed that she thought her father was a feminist. In 2005, she also declared herself a proud feminist.
- In 2000, she campaigned for her father in the 2004 US Presidential Election and asked her father not to run for President: “Oh, I just wish you wouldn’t run. It’s going to change our life now”.
- Jenna and Barbara made several media appearances prior to the 2004 U.S. Presidential election. Both of them gave a speech to the Republican Convention on August 31.
- She was a member of Kappa Alpha Theta sorority, Alpha Theta chapter at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Along with Laura Bush, she released the children’s book, “Read all about it!”
- She also serves on the board of the Greenwich International Film Festival.
- For UNICEF’s Educational Policy Department in Latin America, she also worked as an intern, specifically in Panama.
- NBC News hired her to interview President Barack Obama in 2014.
- Her hobbies are going for long walks, reading, writing, doing charity, jogging.
- Her grandfather George H.W. Bush was the 41st President of the US.