Biography / Wiki
An American business executive Jeff Jampol is well-known for the short film “Doors- When you are strange”. He earned worldwide popularity by winning awards for his produced films. This talented personality also served as an expert for the estates of some famous personalities.
He is also an artist manager, music band promoter, and engineer. He was born Jeffery Jampol on September 16, 1959. He became the consultant for the estate of the biggest names like Michael Jackson, Janis Joplin, and Michael Jackson.
Height / Weight / Age
Jeff Jampol has an impressive height of 188 cm or 6’2” feet inches. Along with great height, he weighs 79 kg and 174 lbs. He will turn 63 years old. He has 44 inches of the chest, 39 inches of waist, and 35 inches of hips. His biceps size is 14.5 inches and his shoe size is 11.
The net worth of Јеff Јаmроl іѕ is calculated to be $20 mіllіоn approximately. Currently, his аnnuаl ѕаlаrу іѕ under rеvіеw. Нe has earned mахіmum amount from productions of films and thе соmраnу thаt hе runs on hіѕ оwn роtеntіаl аnd ѕtrаtеgу. He owns a house in Los Angeles which is worth $686,500 approximately.
Education / Family
Jeff Jampol was born in Los Angeles, California to his father Richard Jampol who worked as an architect and a realtor. There is no information available about his mother yet. He is inspired and influenced by his father who always held him in high regard.
He holds citizenship of America and belongs of Caucasian descent. He attended The School of Hard Knocks for his elementary education. Later, he was enrolled at Sonoma State University in Rohnert Park to pursue a degree in media studies.
|Real Name||Jeffery Jampol|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||September 16, 1959|
|Height||In centimeters – 188 cm
In feet inches – 6’2”
|Weight||In kilograms – 79 kg
In pounds – 174 lbs
|Profession||Artist manager and producer|
|School||The School of Hard Knocks|
|College||Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA|
|Home Town||Los Angeles, USA|
|Fathers Name||Richard Jampol (architect)|
|Mothers Name||Name not found|
|Brothers||Name not found|
|Sister||Name not found|
Career / Fashion And Style
Jeff Jampol is the founder and the president of a well-known organization Jampol Artist Management Agency. He has been in a working relationship with Michael Jackson and helped him find an estate.
For many years, he focused on protecting the legacy of the artists. He has been working as a producer of various music, television shows, and even movies. Some of his masterworks are like The Doors: When You’re Strange, American Masters, etc.
He has co-produced the Janis Joplin’s musical ‘One Night’. In 2003, he was collaborated with Danny Sugerman and was appointed as the president of ‘Doors Music Company’. Lately, he has also been a Radio Disc Jockey.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Jeff Jampol is happily married and has a son and a daughter. Names of his wife and children are not mentioned yet.
|Wife||Name not available|
Here is the list of Jeff’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Kevin Spacey|
|Favorite Actress||Charlize Theron|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
Some Interesting Facts About Jeff Jampol
- Jeff Jampol’s hobby is fishing.
- He has earned a Grammy Award for Best Music Film for ‘The Doors: When You’re Strange’.
- For his outstanding non-fiction series he won a nomination for the Primetime Emmy Award.
- For his leisure, he prefers cycling and traveling.
- He is being described as a smart, sophisticated, and kind person.
- In one of the interview, he revealed that he was a loner and didn’t have any male peers. When he started to have different feelings and emotions, he then discovered his interest in rock ‘n’ roll. Listening to that genre and reading the lyrics gave him the context and rope to sanity.
- To date, he has been nominated for 4 awards, 2 Emmy’s, and 2 Grammy’s, out of which he has won only 1 award.
- He was associated with Otis Redding, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, and Ramones as a manager.
- From January 1997 to present, he is an ‘Adjunct Professor’ at UCLA, Los Angeles.
- Previously, he has also worked with famous record labels like WEA Records, Atlantic, and Columbia.
- His official website is wemanagelegends.com.
- Though Jeff is a successful personality, he has gone through an addictive phase for which he also went to a rehab center for treatment and to secure his future.
- He was addicted to heroin which polluted his blood.