Biography / Wiki
An American executive producer Jeff Dauler has successfully developed a high profile in Atlanta and has become the city’s preference for success. He is known for his comedy work. He started his journey as a radio host and eventually landed to be a comedian.
Height / Weight / Age
Jeff Dauler has not disclosed his height and weight yet. By seeing him it is easy to figure out that he has an extra size body figure. He has tiny light brown hair and sharp green eyes. He will turn 49 years old.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Jeff Dauler is $300K-$500K USD approximately.
Education / Family
Born on November 10, 1973, Jeff Dauler is a native of Syracuse, New York, USA. His real name is Jeffery J Dauler. He did not disclose any personal information regarding his family and educational background.
|Real Name||Jeffery Dauler|
|Birth Place||Syracuse, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||November 10, 1973|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Home Town||New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Name not known|
|Mothers Name||Name not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
Jeff Dauler has started his professional career as a radio host. He had hosted “The Bert Show” which is a morning program that was aired on 99.7 FM. He hosted along with Jenn Hobby but left the show in 2015.
He was also one of the hosts of the “Georgia Public TV” broadcast of the Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards. Gradually, he discovered his passion for standup comedy and went on tour for several weeks.
After leaving 99.7 FM, he hosted “The Jeff and Jenn Show” with Jenn Hobby on Star 94(94.1 FM) in 2016. The show was at 12th position on Nielsen Media ratings.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
In 2016, Jeff Dauler got married to his long-time girlfriend Callie Riggs. Previously, he was married to another person for 10 years but they got divorced. He is a kind-hearted person who makes heavy donation to them who has been diagnosed with cancer.
Here we are providing the list of favorites of Jeff Dauler:
Some Interesting Facts About Jeff Dauler
- Jeff Dauler does not believe in Valentine’s Day and completely hates it.
- He takes his dog “Sadie” for a run at Chastain Park.
- He speaks in a British Accent.
- His favorite restaurants are 10 Degrees Kitchen, Buttermilk Kitchen, Rumi’s Kitchen, Fuego Mundo, Hearth Pizza Tavern, and Blue Grotto Sushi Tapas.
- He is a tri-athlete and has participated in CNN’s Fit Nation Triathlon Challenge along with Sanjay Gupta.
- He provides laptops to local schools that are in need of it.
- His wife is a vlogger and a podcaster.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @jeffdauler
- Twitter – @JeffDauler
- Facebook – @CallieandJeff Dauler