Biography / Wiki
Though Khal Drogo died in the first season of Game of Thrones but Jason’s popularity was alive. Apart from this show, he also earned fame from the TV series “Baywatch Hawaii” and “Stargate: Atlantis”. Before venturing into acting, he started his career as a model.
Despite having a villain kind of look, he is often cast as a warrior or fighter. Apart from being an actor or model, he is also a producer, director, and writer. Since childhood, he is also inclined towards adventurous sports and traveling.
Height / Weight / Age
Jason Momoa is 193 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 6’4”. He weighs 97 kg in Kilograms or 214 lbs in Pounds. He has turned 43 years old. His eye color is green and his hair color is dark brown. His body measurement is 50 inches chest, 34 inches waist, and biceps in 18 inches.
Due to his muscular physique, he often plays the role of warrior or fighter. He has a towering height. He is always seen in a French-cut beard or long goatee. He has multiple tattoos on his arms and chest.
As of 2019, Jason Momoa has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
Education / Family
His mother Coni, was a photographer whereas his father Joseph was a painter. He has no siblings. He was raised by his mother in Iowa. In Iowa, he studied marine biology. He changed his major to wildlife biology and attended Colorado State University. He also learned pastel painting in Paris. While seeking education, he did a part-time job in the surf shop.
|Full name||Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Date Of Birth||August 1, 1979|
|Height||In centimeters – 193 cm
In feet inches – 6’4”
|Weight||In kilograms – 97 kg
In pounds – 214 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Actor, model, director, writer, producer|
|Home Town||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Fathers Name||Joseph Momoa|
|Mothers Name||Coni Momoa
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Biology|
Career / Fashion And Style
The international designer “Takeo Kobayashi” discovered Jason in 1998. Kobayashi encouraged Jason to pursue his career in modeling. In 1999, he made his TV debut in the action drama series Baywatch Hawaii. Based on the same TV series, he reprised the role in the movie “Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding.
In 2005, he earned more fame by the role Ronon Dex in the sci-fi TV series “Stargate: Atlantis”. For this role, Jason had to go for dreadlocks, which became quite heavy for him. Khal Drogo of Game of Thrones was his next breakthrough character with Emilia Clarke as his wife. Though he appeared only for one season, he was remembered for all other seasons as well.
In 2016, he was starred as a superhero “Aquaman” in the film “Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice”. He was an actor and producer for the TV series “Frontier”. He was nominated for “Best performance in leading dramatic role” at Canadian Screen Award.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He legally got married to Lisa Bonet in October 2017. Lisa was the second wife to him and he was the second husband to her. He has one son Nakoa Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa and two daughters Lola Iolani Momoa and Zoe Kravitz (stepdaughter).
|Girlfriends||Simmone Mackinnon (1999-2006)
Lisa Bonet (2005-present)
|Children||Son – Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
Daughters – Lola Iolani Momoa
Zoe Kravitz (step)
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Apple pie (made by his mom)
Spaghetti (made by his wife)
|Favourite Drinks||Guinness, red wine, mountain sun brews|
|Favourite Movie||Basquiat (1996), A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), The Driving Bell and the Butterfly (2007)|
Some Interesting Facts About Jason Momoa
- For Buddhist Spiritual Education he went to Tibet.
- He did a part-time job in a surf shop at the age of 19.
- In 1999, he hosted the “Miss teen Hawaii” USA contest.
- In the history of the Gulf Coast, he became the youngest lifeguard.
- He is the nephew of famous surfer Brian L. Keaulana.
- He was hit on his face by the broken beer glass in Hollywood, California. He got 140 stitches and a scar on his eyebrow.
- His hobbies are surfing, skateboarding, mountain biking, and rock climbing.
- He owns a 1978 Land Cruiser.
- The word “Momoa” means dry in Polynesian.
- He participated in the Governor’s Fashion show and Liberty House Fashion Show.
- His father is a Hawaiian whereas his mother has German descent.
- An American drama thriller film “Road to Paloma” was directed and co-written by Jason.
- In Paris, he learned pastel painting.
- He was featured in the “Men’s Health” magazine in December 2017.
- Jason is frequently cast as warrior because of his strong build-up.
- He learned martial arts for the TV series “Stargate: Atlantis”.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @prideofgypsies
- Twitter – Not Known
- Facebook – Not Known