Biography / Wiki
It is quite impressive to see how the life of some people can change overnight. Starting as an air hostess, Jamie Chua’s life changed after her marriage to the millionaire Nurdian Cuaca and after her divorce, she has been living a life of a princess. Jamie is a socialite and a celebrity on social media platforms.
She has also worked hard to create her own fashion brands like Luminous1 and The Closet Raider. Living a lavish life, she often uploads her and her children’s photos on her social media profiles and has gathered a huge fan base from it.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on the 24th of October 1973 Jamie Chua will turn 49 years old. She doesn’t appear to be much taller and her height measures 5 feet 6 inches while her weight is 54 kg approximately.
Her body figure measurements are 34-27-35 and she wears number 7 in the shoe size. Known for her stylish looks and beautiful smile Jamie has black colored eyes and the color of her hair is black as well.
Living the life that many people dream of, Jamie Chua earned a lot of wealth after her divorce from her husband. She has become one of the richest people in Singapore and has been featured on the ‘Rich kids of Singapore’ Instagram account as well.
She also has collectible fashion items worth millions. The total net worth estimated for Jamie Chua is $16.3 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Born and raised in Singapore Jamie Chua has not shared the details of her birthplace or even the details about her parents and siblings. She studied at her local High school and later attended the National University of Singapore.
|Date Of Birth||24 October 1973|
|Height||In centimetres – 167 cm
In feet and inches – 5′ 6″
|Weight||In kilograms – 54 Kg
In pounds – 119 lbs
|Profession||Former Air hostess in Singapore Airlines, Instagram Influencer, Business Women, Entrepreneur and Model|
|College||National University of Singapore|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
|Brothers||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Younger Sister (Name Not Known)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Jamie Chua started her career as an air hostess for Singapore airlines but soon after her marriage she left the job and started socializing. She was already living a luxurious life as her husband was a multi-millionaire but soon the couple parted ways because of personal differences.
Jamie received the hefty amount of money after her divorce and she used it to create her own fashion brands. She founded Luminous 1 which is a skincare line and The Closet Rider which is a lifestyle influencing label. She also has a huge reach on Instagram and often endorses and promotes her own products on her official account.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She met Nurdian Cuaca while she was a flight attendant in Singapore airlines and married the multi-millionaire. After a few years, the couple got divorced. Jamie is currently dating her boyfriend Terence Koh whose pictures she often shares on her Instagram.
|Husband||Nurdian Cuaca (Ex-Husband) (Indonesian multi-millionaire)|
|Children||Son – Cleveland,
Daughter – Calista
Here we provide you the list of Jamie Chua’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Jackie Chan|
|Favorite Actress||Jeanette Aw|
|Favorite Colour||Red, Black|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||London|
|Favorite Food||Cheeseburger, Blueberry cobbler|
|Favorite Things To Do||Swimming, Modeling|
Some Interesting Facts About Jamie Chua
- She has an image of a cool mom and buys her daughter branded Chanel bags and appears with her on Magazines, she also teaches her daughter how to pose.
- She once gifted her son with a Range Rover but as he is still too young, turned down his request to buy him an exotic supercar.
- Jamie also buys him branded shoes from Givenchy and Valentino which usually cost over $1,000 a pair.
- She famously asked for $450,000 a month in alimony in a high-profile divorce with Indonesian multi-millionaire Nurdian Cuaca.
- With Singapore Airlines, Chua was an air stewardess at the age of 17.
- Chua revealed that instead of her fashion, she puts in more effort into her beauty and skincare routine.
- Her helpers take her photos and they usually have to retake several times until Chua is satisfied before sharing it on Instagram.
- The woman who owns “the most number of Hermes Birkin bags in the world” was the title given to her by Lianhe Wanbao in the year 2011.
- Even more than celebrity Victoria Beckham, she’s known for owning over 200 of such bags which costs between $9,000 to $150,000 US dollars each.
- Chua has always been very open in the media spotlight and does not shy away from getting clicked.