Biography / Wiki
Best known for his lead role in the CBS drama ‘Limitless’, Jake McDorman is an American actor and producer. He has played the character ‘Mike Pratt’ in the comedy-drama ‘Shameless’ and was a part of the NBC sitcom ‘Are You There, Chelsea?’His role as a struggling musician, ‘Brian Finch,’ Limitless and his appearance as ‘Evan Chambers’ in the teen drama series ‘Greek’ (2007–2011) established a name for him.
Height / Weight / Age
Jake McDorman measures 6’ in feet and his weight is 75 kg. He will celebrate his 34th birthday in July 2020. His chest is 40 inches and waist 32 inches also his biceps are 15 inches approximately. Jake has naturally blonde hair and light blue eyes which compliment his personality.
By watching films and shows associated with the stars, one could effortlessly imagine just how much he or she earns. Jake has also gathered an amount that is good of worth. His net worth is predicted $3 Million. The majority of his wealth comes from being a TV actor.
Education / Family
Born to Deborah Gale and John Allen McDorman III Jake McDorman grew up with his younger sister, Morgan, and an elder half-sister, Amanda in Dallas, Texas. His ancestry is a mix of English, Irish, German, and French. At the age of 17, he moved to Los Angeles after studying at the ‘Young Actors Studio’ in Dallas. He has attended ‘Northwood Hills Elementary,’ and ‘Richardson High School,’ ‘Westwood Junior High.’ He dropped out of the ‘Boy Scouts of America’ and played a boy scout in the film which was his first acting assignment.
|Real name||John Allen “Jake” McDorman IV|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth||July 8, 1986|
|Height||in centimetres – 183 cm
in feet inches – 6’
|Weight||in Kilograms – 75 kg
in Pounds – 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
|Hair Color||Natural Blond|
|School||Westwood Junior High School
Richardson High School
Northwood Hills Elementary School
|Home Town||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Debut||TV – Echoes of Innocence (2005)
Film – Run of the House (2003)
|Fathers Name||John Allen McDorman III|
|Mothers Name||Deborah Gale|
|Sister||Amanda McDorman (older half-sister), Morgan McDorman (younger)|
Career / Fashion And Style
For the first time in 2003, Jake appeared on television in two episodes of the sitcom ‘Run of The House’ as Scott Banks. His first appearance on the big screen was In 2005, he worked in a film ‘Echoes of Innocence.’
In the following years, he acted in films ‘Bring It On: All or Nothing’ (2006), ‘Aquamarine’ (2006), Live Free or Die Hard’ (2007) and in TV series ‘House’ (2006), ‘Cold Case’ (2007). His first consistent role in the ABC Family drama series ‘Greek,’ was on the air from 2007 to 2011. He has also acted in the romantic comedy/drama ‘Manhattan Love Story’ (2014) which holds a special place in his heart.
He was cast in the Clint Eastwood directed ‘American Sniper’ in the year 2014 with co-star Bradley Cooper. Thus gave a boost to his acting career. His role as ‘Brian Finch’ in the CBS crime-fiction drama ‘Limitless’ in 2015 also put him in good graces. He was chosen for a role in the reprisal of the classic ‘Murphy Brown’ which premiered in September 2018. Check his fabulous acting in Limitless.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Analeigh Tipton, American Actress (2014-present)|
|Favourite Food||Classic burger|
Some Interesting Facts About Jake McDorman
- Jake McDorman had an interest in acting since he was young. He Studied and developed his acting skills at the Young Actors Studio & Performing Arts Center, which is in Farmers Branch, Dallas, Texas.
- In a film about the importance of scouting, he portrayed a Boy Scout in his first acting job. Jake had dropped out of Boy Scouts of America to pursue acting.
- He starred in ABC Family teen drama series titled Greek as Evan Chambers and throughout the entire 74 episodes, Jake showcased his brilliant acting skills. This also gave him an opportunity for a lead role in an American sitcom “Are You There, Chelsea?” as Rick Miller.
- He also appeared in an American Comedy Series- Shameless as Mike Prat in 2013 and in “Manhattan Love Story” in 2014.
- He has talked about his career, achievements, and many other things in an interview with Issue Magazine. He was also nominated in many award shows after his work in “American Sniper”.
- Jake wishes to direct a film, record an album, and learn to cook and his dream role is to play a musician.
- Analeigh Tipton, Jake McDorman’s girlfriend has been in a relationship with him for quite a long time already.
- He loves Harry Potter and is an avid video gamer. He also has a pet cat named “Boo.”