Biography / Wiki
An American professional football player J.J. Watt is associated with the ‘Houston Texans’. Apart from football, he was also actively involved in hockey, basketball, baseball, and track and field events. He was born Justin James Watt on March 22, 1989. Except for the 40-yard dash, J.J. is a top performer in all categories and signed a contract with Houston Texans to enter National Football League.
He has earned numerous titles including NFL Defensive Player of the Year,’ ‘Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year,’ and the ‘Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year.’ He is also involved in philanthropic activities and is the president of the Justin J. Watt Foundation.
Height / Weight / Age
The weight of J.J. Watt is 131 kg or 289 lbs in pounds. He has a gigantic build-up of 196 cm and in feet inches; his height is 6’5” tall. He will turn 34 years old. His hair color is light brown and eye color is striking blue. His body measurement is as follows 49 inches chest, 38 inches waist, and 18 inches biceps.
J.J. Watt’s net worth is estimated to be $35 million approximately. He signed a $100 million contract for six years with a salary of $20.9 million. He owns a Ford Truck and Audy RS 7.
Education / Family
J.J. Watt was born in Waukesha, Wisconsin, to Connie who was a building-operations vice president and John Watt was a firefighter. He is an elder brother to Derek and TJ Watt who also plays football. He attended ‘Pewaukee High School,’ where his sports journey began.
During his senior year, he won the Woodland Conference Player of the Year Award and was also named as the team’s ‘Most Valuable Player’ (MVP). He was enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he was named as ‘Wisconsin’s ‘Scout Team Player of the Year.’
|Real Name||Justin James Watt|
|Birth Place||Waukesha, Wisconsin|
|Date Of Birth||March 22, 1989|
|Height||In centimeters – 196 cm
In feet inches – 6’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 131 kg
In pounds – 289 lbs
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Profession||American Football Player|
|School||Pewaukee High School, Waukesha|
|College||Central Michigan University
University of Wisconsin-Madison
|Home Town||Waukesha, Wisconsin|
|Debut||NFL – 2011|
|Fathers Name||John Watt (Firefighter)|
|Mothers Name||Connie Watt (building operations vice-president)|
|Brothers||Derek Watt and CJ Watt (student and football player)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2011, he entered the ‘NFL Draft’ and signed an $11.24 million contract with ‘Houston Texans’. In the same year, he was voted as the ‘Texans Team Rookie of the Year.’ In 2012, he achieved 69 solo tackles, 12 assisted tackles, 20.5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, and 2 fumbles and became the ‘AP Defensive Player of the Year.’
In 2014, he extended his contract with ‘Texans’ for 6 years worth for $100 million and became the highest-paid non-quarterback of the ‘NFL. In 2015, he was named to the ‘Pro Bowl’ and earned the title of the ‘Defensive Player of the Year’ award.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
In 2019, he got engaged to Kealia Ohai.
|Girlfriends||Caroline Wozniacki (2015)
Kate Hudson (2016)
Lindsey Vonn (2016)
Here is the list of J.J. Watt’s favourite things.
|Favourite Boy Band||NSYNC|
|Favourite Character||Tommy Pickles from Rugrats|
|Favourite Film||Rudy (1993)|
|Favourite TV Show||Modern Family|
|Favorite Food||Stuffed French toast with berries and barbeque meat|
Some Interesting Facts About J.J. Watt
- At a very young age, J.J started playing hockey and also got selected to represent the team to Canada and Germany. But due to the financial crisis, he gave up the sport.
- During his teenage, he worked as a pizza delivery boy.
- His six-year contract with Houston Texans worth $100 million is considered to be the biggest contract in the sports.
- Jennifer Aniston is his favorite and he has a crush on her.
- He established his charitable foundation, which is run by his mother. The foundation helps those children who don’t have sufficient opportunities in athletics.
- His father was the pretty good shot put athlete. He also got selected in a first-team all-state selection and won the state title at the 2007 WIAA Division championship.
- He is scared of spiders.
- His hobbies are playing ice hockey, watching movies and TV shows, and listening to music.
- His jersey number is 99.
- On-field, he holds the position at defensive end.
- In 2016, along with Erin Andrews, he co-hosted the CMT Music Awards.
- To help the victims of Hurricane Harvey in Houston, he raised over $37 million.
- In 2018, from Baylor College of Medicine, he earned an honorary degree in Humanities in medicine.
- In 2014, he was fined $16,537 for hitting EJ Manuel of Buffalo Bills nine times.
- He appeared in the movie ‘Bad Moms’ and TV series such as ‘New Girl’ and ‘The League’.