Biography / Wiki
Hermann Nicoli is a model and an Instagram star, best known as the fiancé of Candice Swanepoel, the popular Victoria’s Secret model. This tall and handsome Brazilian-born model works for ‘Next Model Management’ with enticing green eyes and brown hair, which is definitely a heartthrob for many.
Around a decade back, when the latter had just started a career in the world of modeling, he met the stunning and ravishing South African model Candice Swanepoel. He likes birds and is always spotted enjoying gala fun in the company of each other, whether shopping or lounging on the beaches or just riding a bike around the area.
He is very common on Instagram where he posts photographs and videos of his life’s special moments, including those spent showcasing his love for his lady.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 8 July 1982 Hermann Nicoli has turned 38 years old in the year 2020. He is quite tall and his height measures 6 feet 1 inch by his weight is 80 kg approximately. Nicoli has green colored eyes and the color of his hair is brown.
Hermann has kept himself in stunning shape as a professional model and his body figure measurements are 42-37-38 with his biceps measuring 14 inches.
Even though Hermann Nicoli is one of the most popular models and is associated with the topmost modeling agency, not many details are known about his professional work. Nicoli has earned most of his wealth from his work as a model and an internet star. The total net worth estimated for Hermann Nicoli is $1.5 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Hermann Nicoli was born and raised in Brazil. Hermann has not shared any details about his parents but it is known that he grew up with his two sisters Gabi and Sabrina. Nicoli graduated from high school in Brazil, did not attend any college after that.
|Date Of Birth||July 8, 1982|
|Height||In Centimetres – 185 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 1″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 80 Kg
In Pounds – 177 lbs
|School||High School in Brasília|
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
|Sister||Gabi Nicoli and Sabrina Nicoli|
Career / Fashion And Style
Herman Nicoli associates with the renowned ‘Next Model Management’ modeling and talent agency. Not much is known about the projects on which Nicoli served, or on which shows he has walked the ramp. His popularity rose after Candice Swanepoel, famed for her work with Victoria’s Secret, proposed to the South African supermodel.
This Victoria’s Secret Angel was listed multiple times in Forbes’ “The World’s Top-Earning Models” ranking, with the last being ranked with earnings of $7 million at number 8 in 2016. Nicoli first met Swanepoel in 2005 at a fashion festival in Paris, where they were both on assignment for modeling.
Nicoli was 23 years old at the time, while Swanepoel, the young modeling star with just two years of experience, was 17. They developed a liking for each other immediately and began dating. Their partnership has always been a long-distance one, as both are designers and involve comprehensive travel schedules.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Nicoli is engaged to the popular model Candice Swanepoel and the couple has two sons Anaca Nicoli and Ariel Swanepoel Nicoli. Candice and Hermann, however, separated later and are not in a relationship now.
|Girlfriend||Candice Swanepoel (Ex-girlfriend)|
|Children||Son – Ariel Swanepoel Nicoli and Anaca Nicoli
Daughter – None
Here we provide you a list of Hermann Nicoli’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Davika Hoorne|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Switzerland|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Painting and Fishing|
Some Interesting Facts About Hermann Nicoli
- The Tom Ford, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Ralph Lauren, and Blumarine advertisements star Nicoli’s girlfriend.
- He likes luxurious vehicles, such as the Lamborgini Aventador and Mercedes Benz.
- He is also the owner of two Buell EBR and Super Duke R bikes as well.
- In Paris, at a fashion festival, he encountered his love interest.
- Candice was only 20 years old at that time.
- The former partner of Candice Swanepoel has more than 11 thousand Instagram followers.
- While the two do not open up much in their private lives, they do not fail to express their love for each other, which is very apparent from the photos of the two that Nicoli shares on his Instagram account.
- When shopping, cavorting in the water, lounging on the beaches, or riding a bike, they are always seen together enjoying quality time with each other.
- The two took the next step after cultivating a relationship of nearly ten years and declared their engagement in August 2015.
- In their commitment, Nicoli gave Swanepoel a diamond ring that he lovingly calls “pequenogato” in Portuguese, meaning “little cat.”