Biography / Wiki
Known as the “Dashing Duke of Jersey,” Henry Cavill was named “World’s Sexiest Man” by British Glamour magazine. Apart from being an actor, he is a spokesman for the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust and an ambassador for The Royal Marines Charity.
The actor currently resides in South Kensington, London and shares his space with American Akita, Kal. Henry, famous for his role as Superman, has been mentioned as “the perfect choice to don the cape and S shield,” by the director of ‘Man of Steel’ Zack Snyder.
Height / Weight / Age
Cavill, born on 5th May 1983 will turn 39 years old. He is very health conscious and works out to maintain his fitness. He has a muscular body as highlighted in his action-packed movies.
His chest is 44 inches, waist 30 inches, and biceps measure 18 inches. Henry Cavill’s height measures 6’1” in feet and weigh 90 kg. He has dark brown hair and the color of Henry’s eyes is blue.
Most of Henry’s net worth comes from his brilliant acting work and some of his modeling projects. He owns a luxury house in Buckinghamshire, England which is worth $3.5 Million USD, and another one in Los Angeles worth $5 Million USD. He also has a lot of luxury cars including an Audi worth $55,000 and a Rolls Royce. Henry’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million.
Education / Family
Born on May 5, 1983, Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill, is the fourth of five boys. His mother Marianne was a house mum and his father Colin was a stockbroker. His upbringing was typically English and he was given the freedom to do what he wanted.
He began acting in school plays while studying at St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour. In 1996 Henry went to the archetypal English Boarding school at Stowe, Buckinghamshire.
|Real name||Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill|
|Birth Place||St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands|
|Date Of Birth||May 5, 1983|
|Height||In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’ 1”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 90 kg
In Pounds – 198 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour
Stowe School in Stowe, Buckinghamshire, England
|Home Town||St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands|
|Debut||TV – The Inspector Lynley Mysteries (2002)
Film – Laguna (2001)
|Fathers Name||Colin Cavill (Stockbroker)|
|Mothers Name||Marianne (Secretary in a Bank)|
|Brothers||Piers Cavill, Niki Richard Dalgliesh Cavill, Charlie Cavill, Simon Cavill
Career / Fashion And Style
Cavill’s debut in films was with a role in Laguna (2001). He continued with appearances in the television film Goodbye, Mr. Chips (2002) and the television series Midsomer Murders (2003).
Cavill was a final choice for the role of James Bond in Casino Royale in 2005, but the producers preferred an older Bond. Cavill has played the role of Clark Kent – Superman in director Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel which became his road to success. In a 2016 sequel Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and in Wonder Woman.
In 2017, He reprised his role. Henry has co-starred as August Walker in the action spy film series Mission: Impossible – Fallout in 2018. He is also well known for playing the protagonist Geralt of Rivia in the Netflix adaptation of The Witcher.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Ellen Whitaker (Ex-Fiance)
Here we are providing you the list of Henry Cavill’s favorite things.
|Favourite Actors||Mel Gibsons, Russell Crowe|
|Favourite Video Game||World of Warcraft|
Some Interesting Facts About Henry Cavill
- Cavill became the face and official spokesperson of the Dunhill fragrance collection for men campaign in 2008.
- On their list of “The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars, 2013” Empire magazine placed him on the third rank.
- He is an ambassador for The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund and spokesman for the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.
- He is the first non-American actor to play Superman and is interested in taking over the role of James Bond if or when Daniel Craig gives it up.
- To fulfill the patriotic pride he wanted to join the armed forces if he hadn’t picked up acting.
- He’s fluent in French, has conversational skills in Italian and German, has a knack for languages and can order a beer in Czech.
- Cavill says he is a big comic book fan but did not get to read them growing up due to his time at boarding school.
- During his time as a student at Stowe School Henry participated in the Combined Cadet Force (CCF) training.
- He likes to restore classic old cars and cannot start dancing without alcohol consumption.
- In support of the ALS Association, he took part in an ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ where he did the whole challenge in his full Superman costume and was soaked with six large buckets of ice water.