Biography / Wiki
There is only a handful of journalists who have excelled in their field. Heather Nauert is one of those popular and successful journalists in the world. She was born on January 27th, 1970, in Rockford, Illinois. In her career, she has covered all the major happenings across the world like the 9/11 attacks, the war in Iraq, etc. She has covered the global and domestic crises and interviewed senior elected and military officials. Her work was recognized and appreciated by many American politicians and government officials.
Height / Weight / Age
Heather Nauert is 170 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’7”. Approximately, 60 kg in Kilograms or 132 lbs in Pounds is her weight. In January 2021, she turned 51 years old. She has a gorgeous moss green eye color. Her hair color is blonde. She has a slim and attractive body. Her body measurement is 34-28-35.
Heather Nauert has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Education / Family
Her family resided in Rockford, Illinois. Her father, Peter Nauert worked as an executive in the insurance industry. She has three brothers. She attended various schools for elementary education. She pursued a BA degree in communications from Mount Vernon College for Women. For a master’s degree in Journalism, she attended Columbia University. She did an internship at the country music video program in Washington D.C.
|Real name||Heather Ann Nauert|
|Birth Place||Rockford, Illinois, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||27 January 1970|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 60 kg
In pounds – 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Moss green|
|College||Pine Manor College, Boston, Massachusetts
Mount Vernon Seminary and College, Washington D.C.
Columbia University, Upper Manhattan, New York City
|Home Town||Rockford, Illinois, U.S.|
|Fathers Name||Peter Nauret (executive in the insurance industry)|
|Mothers Name||Not known
|Brothers||Justin, Jonathan, and Joseph
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1996, she worked as a reporter for the syndicated weekly business program ‘First Business’. From 1998 to 2005, she worked for Fox News as a reporter and correspondent. She has also contributed to radio and the internet by solo anchoring the programs.
With Steve Lacy, she co-anchored the newscasts Good Day Early Call and Good Day New York Wake Up. Later, she became a news presenter for Fox & Friends in October 2012.
She was also starred in two fictional TV shows: Brother’s Keeper and 24. After her career in broadcast journalism, in April 2017, she joined the state department as the spokesperson.
From March 2018 to October 2018, she was designated as Acting Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs. Donald Trump nominated Heather for United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
Later, she was appointed as a member of the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board by Donald Trump on March 29, 2019. She is responsible for supervising the Fulbright program.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
In 2000, she got married to Scott Norby who works as an investment banker. The couple is blessed with two sons, Peter and Gage.
|Husband||Scott Norby (an investment banker)
|Children||Sons – Peter (born 2009)
Gage (born 2010)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Drinks||Lime water and tea|
Some Interesting Facts About Heather Nauret
- She became a reporter at “First Business” in 1996.
- She has been associated as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- For 3 years, she worked for “Fox News” as a contributor from 1998 to 2001.
- From 2002-2005, she worked as a correspondent at “Fox News” for 4 years.
- She worked with ABC News and contributed to Good Morning America, World News Tonight and Nightline.
- Her mother worked as a horse trader in Denver, Colorado.
- Her hobbies are traveling, reading, horse riding, and listening to music.
- For an Emmy Award, she was nominated for her work on the special series 13 Around the World.
- Nauret left Good Day Wake Up in October 2012 and became a news presenter for Fox & Friends.
- Before 1996, she worked as a government affairs consultant on health insurance, tax and Social Security issues in Washington, D.C.
- For the United States State Department, she was named the spokesperson in April 2017.
- In 2007, she became a co-host with John Gibson.