Biography / Wiki
An American model and television personality Hailey Baldwin was born into the family of Baldwin Brothers. She ventured into modeling as a young girl and created a significant impression when she walked on the ramp at ‘London Fashion Week’. She was born on November 22, 1995, in Tuscon Arizona.
Initially, she appeared in well-known magazines like Love, V, i-D and later went on to model for some popular fashion brands. Apart from modeling, she became quite popular in the movie ‘The Beast’. She has earned popularity on social media with millions of followers on Facebook as well as Instagram.
Height / Weight / Age
Hailey Baldwin has a height of 170 cm and in feet inches; her height is 5’7”. Her weight is 50 kg in Kilograms or 110 lbs in Pounds. She has a beautiful hazel brown eye color and extra light ash blonde hair color. Her body measurement is 32-28-34. She has numerous short and impactful tattoos on her body.
Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million approximately.
Education / Family
She is the daughter of Stephen Baldwin who is a famous actor and Kennya Deodato is a graphic designer. Her ethnicity is English, Irish, Scottish, French, and German. She has an elder sister named Alaia, who is also a fashion model. She was mostly homeschooled and later was enrolled in the ‘Eastern Christian School Association’. She is a spiritual person and often shares Bible quotations on social media.
|Real Name||Hailey Rhode Baldwin|
|Birth Place||Tuscon, Arizona, U.S.|
|Date Of Birth||November 22, 1996|
|Age||23 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm|
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 kg|
In pounds – 110 lbs
|Eye Color||Hazel brown|
|Hair Color||Extra light ash-blonde|
|Profession||Model, actress, host|
|Home Town||Tuscon, Arizona, U.S|
|Debut||As child actress in a TV show Livin It: Unusual Suspects (2005)|
|Fathers Name||Stephen Baldwin (Actor)|
|Mothers Name||Deodato Baldwin (Graphic designer, artist)|
|Sister||Alaia Baldwin (model)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Her modeling career started with the New York modeling agency ‘Ford Models’. She appeared in her first commercial campaign in the winter of 2014, for a popular clothing brand named ‘French Connection’.
The photographer Daniel Jackson, shot a short movie with Hailey which was released in the official YouTube channel of ‘Love’ magazine. She was photographed for American ‘Vogue’ in January 2015. For her first magazine cover ‘Jalouse’ she participated in a photoshoot with Lucky Blue Smith.
In 2016, she appeared in ‘Self’ magazine and also starred for a commercial of a well-known clothing brand named ‘H&M’. She advertised for a clothing collection by designer Prabal Gurung in 2016. On the TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’ she appeared in a cameo role in 2009. Along with Gigi Hadid, she hosted a live exhibition by Shawn Mendes at the 2016 ‘iHeartRadio Much Music Awards’ in Toronto, Canada.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She dated Justin Bieber and got married to him on November 23, 2018.
|Boyfriends||Justin Bieber (2015-2016)|
Cameron Dallas (2016-2017)
Shawn Mendes (2017-2018)
Justin Bieber (2018-present)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actor||Leonardo DiCaprio|
Some Interesting Facts About Hailey Baldwin
- She belongs to the Hollywood family of Baldwin Brothers.
- Since childhood, she wanted to become a classic Ballet dancer but could not continue with it because of her foot injury.
- Hailey’s first modeling assignment was with the New York agency Ford Models.
- She has worked with magazines such as i-D, V, LOVE, and Tatler.
- She has appeared in a music video ‘On my mind’ of Cody Simpson in 2011.
- In 2014, she had her first break for a clothing brand ‘French Connection’.
- In October 2014, she made her runway debut for French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel and Topshop.
- In January 2015, she appeared in American Vogue and in March 2015 in Teen Vogue.
- She worked with Ralph Lauren and got featured in the advertisements alongside Cody Simpson in 2015.
- She was nominated in ‘Teen Choice Awards’ for the 2016 & 2017 category for Choice Female Hottie and Choice Model.
- She became the host at the New York Fashion Week at Stradivarius, London.
- She co-hosted iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards with Gigi Hadid.
- Her hobbies are dancing, swimming, traveling, and listening to music.
- She participated in New York Fashion Week in September 2016 and walked for some renowned designers such as Prabal Gurung, Matty Bovan, Tory Burch, and Jeremy Scott.
- For a UGG footwear campaign, she was filmed with supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Marie Claire gave her the title ‘Fresh Face’ in 2016 after she appeared on her cover.
- She has hosted the ‘2015 MTV Europe Music Awards in Milan, Italy, along with English rapper Tinie Tempah and supermodel Bianca Balti.
- Eumir Deodato is her maternal grandfather who is a prolific composer, songwriter, music producer, musician, performer, and ‘Grammy Award’ winner.