Biography / Wiki
Gwen Stefani is an American singer, who is well-known personality for her singing and fashion. Apart from being a songwriter, fashion designer, and actress, she is also the lead vocalist for the rock band, No Doubt. She was born Gwen Renee Stefani on October 3, 1969. To date, she has sold more than forty million albums worldwide.
She has been referred to as “the new Madonna” as she has a unique vocal prowess which is described as a ‘brash alto’. She expanded her career options and launched her own clothing and accessories lines, L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers.
Height / Weight / Age
Gwen Stefani weighs 55 kg and 121 lbs in pounds. She has an attractive personality with a height of 170 cm or in feet inches 5’7”. She has brunette hair color and dark brown eye color. Her figure measurement is 33-23-34 approximately.
She turned 53 years old. She is adored for her dark eyes and red lips. Her shoe size is 8.5. She has a pouty singing voice. She is a fashion icon due to her unique style which is a combination of vintage and designer clothes.
Gwen Stefani’s net worth is estimated to be $100 million approximately.
Education / Family
Gwen is the second child of Dennis who was a Yamaha marketing executive and Patti, who is a homemaker. She has two brothers named Todd and Eric, and a sister named Jill.
Her parents exposed her to folk music and she got inspired by artists like Bob Dylan and Emmylou Harris. She attended Loara High School where she performed at a talent show and sang “I Have Confidence”, from The Sound of Music.
|Real Name||Gwen Renee Stefani|
|Birth Place||Fullerton, California, USA|
|Date Of Birth||October 3, 1969|
|Height||In centimeters – 170 cm
In feet inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Profession||Actress, singer, songwriter|
|School||Loara High School|
|College||California State University, Fullerton
|Home Town||Fullerton, California, USA|
|Debut||Album: Love. Angel. Music. Baby (2004)
TV-Show: Saturday Night Live (1996)Film: Zoolander (2001)
|Fathers Name||Dennis Stefani|
Eric Matthew Stefani
Career / Fashion And Style
While attending Fullerton College, she provided vocals for her brother, Eric’s band, No doubt. In 1991, the band signed a contract with Interscope Record. In 1995, they released their third album Tragic Kingdom, which topped the year-end charts.
In 2000, the band released ‘Return of Saturn’ which retained the ska-punk and reggae influences. In 2003, she launched her own fashion line L.A.M.B and Harajuku Lovers, which manufacturers apparel, fashion accessories, and fragrance. In 2005, she received two MTV Video Music Awards for the songs “Hollaback Girl” and “What You Waiting For?
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She married Bush guitarist Gavin Rossdale but in 2016 the couple got separated. She has three sons named Kingston Rossdale, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale.
|Boyfriends||Tony Kanal (American singer)|
|Children||Son – Kingston Rossdale, Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale
Here is the list of Gwen’s favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Ryan Reynolds|
|Favourite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favourite Food||Italian Cuisine|
|Favourite Destinations||Hawaii, Miami|
Some Interesting Facts About Gwen Stefani
- At the People Magazine 2014 Awards, she received the Style Icon Award.
- In 1994, she became the part of the rock band, No Doubt.
- Her elder brother was also a member of No Doubt and played keyboard for the band.
- In 2008, she became the 10th highest paid music personality in the world.
- She has more than 8 million followers on Instagram.
- Her hobbies are singing, shopping, and traveling.
- For a music video of Rufus Wainwright’s debut album, her home was used.
- She is a good friend and a business partner of Eve.
- In 2005, she was named as a best-dressed woman.
- The famous designer John Galliano designed her wedding dress.
- In 2002, she was ranked 22 for ‘102 sexiest women in the world’ by Stuff magazine.
- Before joining the band, she used to mop the floors of the local Dairy Queen.
- In 2002, she received Grammy Awards for ‘Best Pop Performance by Duo or Group With Vocal’.
- For her wedding, she arrived an hour late at the venue.
- She owns a fashion label named L.A.M.B.
- She is inspired by The Sound of Music and Annie.
- She ran an auction on eBay of her clothes and raised $1 million funds which were donated to Save the Children’s Japan Earthquake-Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund.
- She is a distant cousin of Madonna as her great-aunt’s mother-in-law shares the last name with