Biography / Wiki
Gretchen Rossi, who is best known for working as a cast member on the Real Housewives of Orange County, is a former real estate agent and a reality television personality. The crowning success of Gretchen Rossi is being a cast member of the Real Housewives of Orange County.
This is because the whole appearance enabled her to establish her personality as a reality television individual. Performing on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire gave her another accomplishment, with Gumball 3000.
In the near future, it has been said that she is planning to develop her own music career, and she has already released a single named “Revelation.” She has already made her personal line of makeup, as well as handbags, and she has been involved in charity work intended for the society of leukaemia and lymphoma.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 13th October 1977 Gretchen Rossi has turned 43 years old in the year 2020. She is tall with a height of 5 feet 5 inches and her weight is 63 kg approximately. She has kept herself in stunning shape and her body figure measurements are 34-24-35, she wears number 6 in the shoe size. Her beautiful looks are complemented by her blue colored eyes and her hair of blonde color.
Gretchen Rossi has earned most of her wealth working as an actress and a model but received widespread fame after working for the Real Housewives series. She has been a popular face on TV and has managed to keep her career floating even through ups and downs in her personal life. The total net worth estimated for Gretchen Rossi is $3.2 million US dollars as of now.
Education / Family
Gretchen Rossi was born and raised in Michigan, United States. She is the daughter of Scott Forward and Brenda Forward and grew up with her brother Ethan and her sister Nicole. She attended Baylor University after graduating from high school.
Gretchen Christine Forward
|Birth Place||Michigan, USA|
|Date Of Birth||October 30, 1977|
|Height||In Centimetres – 165 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 63 Kg
In Pounds – 139 lbs
|Profession||Model, Entrepreneur, Reality Television Personality, and Actress|
|Home Town||Michigan, USA|
|Fathers Name||Scott Forward
|Mothers Name||Brenda Forward
Career / Fashion And Style
By joining the cast of The Real Housewives of Orange County, Gretchen Rossi began her career. Thus, as an OC housewife, she is recognized. As she united as a cast of The Real Housewives of Orange County, she made a significant impression on spectators, as well as discovered some of her life’s greatest shocking and personal information.
Her superficial exquisiteness has continuously been noticeable, a blond bombshell as well as the typical Orange County girl. She now wants to validate that her beauty is simply not skin deep and agrees that this previous year she has made a few mistakes and is also guilty of a few of her decisions.
It is known that her fiancé named Jeff has lost his fight with Leukemia, and through his last months she has been catching compromise rumors that questioned her very faithfulness to him.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She has been married and divorced from Chris Rossi and with her fiancé Slade Smiley she has a daughter Skylar.
|Boyfriends||Slade Smiley (Fiancé),
Jeff Beitzel (Entrepreneur),
|Marital Status||Engaged (Married once)|
|Husband||Chris Rossi (married in 2004 to divorced in 2007)|
|Children||Daughter – Skylar (with Slade Smiley)|
Here we provide you a list of Gretchen Rossi’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Steven Seagal|
|Favorite Actress||Svetlana Khodchenkova|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Fries, Fruits, Salad, and Hamburger|
|Favorite Things To Do||Swimming, Traveling, and Shopping|
Some Interesting Facts About Gretchen Rossi
- At her residence in Orange Country, California, United States, she had a dog named Remi.
- Gretchen said that when she’s in a bad mood and frustrated with something, her dog provides invaluable help.
- With a lot of her The Real Housewives of Orange County co-stars, Gretchen remained good friends and met other Miami, New Jersey, New York, and Atlanta housewives.
- Her 2018 handbag collection had an option for faux vegan leather, despite not being vegan herself, due to her huge love for animals.
- In April 2019, her grandmother died aged 93.
- Gretchen was heartbroken by the loss and regretted that she could not witness the birth of her daughter and see her grow up.
- Gretchen said that because they pumped her full of hormones, the process of IVF and attempting to get pregnant is very complicated and nerve-wracking.
- Gretchen gained at least 10 lbs of weight as a result of IVF therapy and had cellulite all over her body, although she had never had it before.
- She used grateful, loyal, and authentic when asked to describe herself in 3 words.
- By the time she’s already in bed and sleeping, she follows a strict daily routine that lasts from 8 AM to 11 PM.