Biography / Wiki
“Wonder Woman” broke the hypocrisy. Earlier, people talked only about superman, batman, etc. But now she alone can dominate the power of superheroes. The wonder woman of Hollywood, ‘Gal Gadot’ is a popular actress and model. This Israeli beauty was born on 30th April 1985 in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.
Apart from working in the glamorous industry, she has served the military field as well by joining the Israeli Defence Force for two years. She is considered as one of the talented, intelligent, and gorgeous actresses in Hollywood. She has inculcated self-discipline in her life from military training.
Height / Weight / Age
Gal is 178 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’10”. Approximately, 58 kg in Kilograms or 128 lbs in Pounds is her weight. The measurement of her body is 32-23-34 cm. She turned 37 years old. Her eye color is light brown and her hair color is dark brown. She has a tall and curvaceous figure. She has graceful and dignified looks and a model-like body. Her body shape is an hourglass.
Her husband and Gadot owned a hotel in Tel Aviv, which was sold to Roman Abramovich in 2015 for $26 million. As of 2019, Gal Gadot has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Education / Family
Her father Michael Gadot was an Engineer whereas her mother Irit was a teacher. She did her graduation in Biology and also played an excellent basketball by taking advantage of her height. She completed her bachelor’s degree in Law from Reichman Law School and Herzliya College. Her ethnicity is Polish, German, Austrian, and Czech. Along with her studies, she did babysitting and worked at Burger King.
|Birth Place||Rosh HaAyin, Israel|
|Date Of Birth||30th April 1985|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cm
In feet inches – 5’10”
|Weight||In kilograms – 58 kg
In pounds – 128 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Profession||Actress and model|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law|
|College||University Teknologi, Malaysia|
|Home Town||Rosh HaAyin, Israel|
|Debut||Film – Fast & Furious|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2004, at the age of 18 Gadot won the title of Miss Israel and represented Israel at the “Miss Universe” beauty pageant. Later, she joined Israeli Defence Force at the age of 20 for 2 years.
She inculcated a lot of self-discipline in her life through military training. After leaving the army, she studied law. While doing her law studies, she discovered her talent and interest in acting. She started giving auditions for commercials, movies, and TV series.
She made her debut in the film industry from a worldwide hit “Fast & Furious”. She was fortunate because she made her debut with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. In 2016, she was featured in the movie “Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice” for the role of “Wonder Woman”. Gal nailed it by her splendid performance.
After the huge success of the movie, she signed two action movies “Justice League” and “Wonder Woman”. In 2016, she did a small role in crime thriller “Triple 9”. She shared the screen with Kate Winslet and Aaron Paul.
Apart from acting, she is also an active model. She was associated with the fashion brand “Castro” from 2008 to 2016. United Nations invited Gal to speak about woman empowerment in 2016.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She got married to a real-estate developer Yaron Varsano on 28th September 2008. Now she has two daughters Alma born in 2011 and Maya born in 2017.
|Children||Daughter – Alma Versano
|Husband||Yaron Versano (married in 2009)
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Jack Huston|
|Favourite Actress||Meryl Streep|
|Favourite Movie||Princess Diana, King Leonidas|
|Favourite TV show||Start to suck|
|Favorite Restaurant||Pronto Italy|
Some Interesting Facts About Gal Gadot
- She earned the popularity of the role “Gisele Yashar” in “The Fast and The Furious”.
- Her first name means “wave” and last name means “riverbanks”.
- Her ethnicity is Polish, Austrian, German, and Czech.
- She grew up in the Jewish, Israeli family environment.
- In high school, she studied Biology.
- As she was tall, she was successful in basketball.
- Gal served as a soldier in Israel Defence Forces for two years at the age of 20.
- She studied law, after leaving the army.
- In 2004, she won the Miss Israel title and represented Israel at Miss Universe beauty pageant.
- Her hobbies are playing basketball and tennis.
- She ranked #84 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 women of 2014 list.
- She is fond of riding a motorcycle. She owns a black 2006 Ducati Monster-S2R.
- Her husband Yaron Varsano, is a real estate developer.
- She performed her own stunt in “Fast & Furious”.
- Her salary is $588,235 per year.
- She was invited to the UN to deliver a speech on women’s empowerment.
- For the movie “Justice League” and “Wonder Woman” she was trained in swordsmanship, Kung Fu, Kickboxing, capoeira, and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.