Biography / Wiki
One of many who possess the gift of acting brilliance, Ethan Frances Cutkosky is also known as One-Take Brato, is an upcoming celebrity of Hollywood. Acting in films like ‘Fred Claus’, ‘The Unborn’, and ‘Conviction’, he has shown a gist of his talent. Learning about his camera presence from a young age, Ethan has appeared in photo ads and commercials ever since he was a kid.
He has worked with several renowned actors such as Gary Oldman and Vince Vaughn. His talent has been greatly appreciated by the filmmakers he has worked with and Ethan is especially skilled at following directions perfectly while filming.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on August 19, 1999, Ethan Cutkosky, will turn 23 years old. Ethan is a sports fan and has a slim and athletic body. His height measures 5’ 5” and weighs 58 kg. His chest measures 34 inches, waist 28 inches, and biceps 13 inches. Ethan has a rare set of blue eyes and his hair color is brown.
Most of Ethan’s worth comes from his television career, he has also endorsed brands like American Family Insurance and Devos Children Memorial Hospital which cover some part of his wealth. He also has his own collection of merchandise and clothing lines. His net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Education / Family
Born in 1999 in Geneva, Illinois, Ethan Cutkosky is the son of David and Yvonne Cutkosky. He is particularly closer to his mother than to his father. Ethan loves hanging out with his close pals and resides with his family in an area near Chicago. Ethan studied at Bell-Graham Elementary School, St. Charles, and later attended Thompson Middle School, St. Charles.
He began studying martial arts at the young age of 4 and grabbed a second-degree black belt in Taekwondo. He always wanted to become an actor; both his mother and father helped their son out in building a stable acting career.
Ethan Frances Cutkosky
|Birth Place||St. Charles, Illinois, United States|
|Date Of Birth||August 19, 1999|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 58 kg
In Pounds – 127 lbs
|School||Bell-Graham Elementary School, St. Charles
Thompson Middle School, St. Charles
|Home Town||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Debut||TV – Shameless (2011)
Film – Fred Claus (2007)
|Fathers Name||David Cutkosky|
|Mothers Name||Yvonne Cutkosky|
Career / Fashion And Style
Ethan started it all at a young age when his fist photo advertisement came out at the age of 4. His film debut was at the age of 8 with ‘Fred Claus’, however, the role was too small and went uncredited. He worked along with Odette Yustman and Gary Oldman in the popular horror movie ‘The Unborn’ in 2009.
He also was also a part of the independent film, ‘Conviction’. His big break came in 2011 when he was cast as the fifth child of the Gallaghers in the series ‘Shameless’. His portrayal of Carl earned him respect in the industry and was appreciated by many.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Brielle Barbusca, American Actress|
Here we provide you the list of Ethan Cutkosky favourite things.
|Favourite Artist(s)||Wiz Khalifa, Hoodie Allen|
|Favourite Food||Homemade Lasagna|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Soccer, Baseball|
Some Interesting Facts About Ethan Cutkosky
- Ethan has brought up his own collection of merchandise that includes stickers, mugs, cushions and more.
- When not acting, he prefers doing Tae Kwon Do, plays baseball and soccer. He prefers to lead an active lifestyle and also loves skateboarding.
- Ethan has numerous pets and calls himself an animal lover.
- Being able to maintain a straight expressionless face for his roles is his personal signature style which makes him popular with all the directors.
- Ethan has also joined SAG AFTRA union which is an American labor union representing approximately 160,000 film and television actors, journalists, radio personalities.
- He was once arrested as the police suspected that he could be driving at an unsafe speed with unsafe turning movement or he could be driving under the influence of marijuana.
- Ethan possesses a great memory and has a great grasp of things and he is considered extraordinary as he is a brilliant actor.
- His parents wanted him to engage in photography because he was a hyperactive child, it later turned into modeling.
- While filming the movie ‘The Unborn’ with Gary Oldman, Ethan wanted to do everything in one take and that’s how he got the nickname One-Take Barto.
- He started his career as a model in photo advertisements at the age of just 4, which gave an initial push to his career.