Biography / Wiki
Erica Kaar was born on October 3rd, 1988 in Warsaw, Poland. Being a Polish, she chose Bollywood to make her career. She is the model and actress. She frequently visits India. She is still waiting to do a major role which can help her to gain the massive achievement.
Height / Weight / Age
Erika Kaar is 165 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’5”. Approximately, 52 kg in Kilograms or 115 lbs in Pounds is her weight. In October 2019, she turned 31 years old. Her eye color is blue and her hair color is blonde. Her body measurement is 33-26-33 inches.
Education / Family
She was raised in West Berlin by her father and mother. She attended the Warsaw School of Economy to complete her Master’s degree in Economy. Her nationality is Polish and British.
|Real name||Erika Karkuszewska|
|Birth Place||Warsaw, Poland|
|Date Of Birth||3 October 1988|
|Age||31 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 52 kg
In pounds – 115 lbs
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|College||Warsaw School of Economy, Warsaw|
|Home Town||Warsaw, Poland|
|Debut||Film Debut – Shivaay (2016)
TV Debut – The Passing Bells (2014)
|Fathers Name||Not known|
|Mothers Name||Not known|
Career / Fashion And Style
She started her career by working in TV series. In the TV show of BBC “The Passing Bells”, she played a character of radiography assistant Joanna. Then she did a Polish TV show “Blondynka”.
She made her film debut in 2016 by “Shivaay”. The movie was directed by Ajay Devgan. In 2017, she played Zorya Polunochnaya in the TV series “American Gods”. She admires and adores many Bollywood celebrities like Deepika Padukone, Shahrukh Khan, and Ajay Devgan.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She is in a relationship with Maciej Bielski.
Here we are providing you the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Food||Zucchini Noodles, Butter Chicken|
|Favourite Actor||Jordan Murphy and Peter Dinklage|
Some Interesting Facts About Erika Kaar
- Being Polish, she made her acting debut with the Bollywood film “Shivaay” in 2016.
- In 2014, she worked with BBC for television series “The Passing Bells”.
- She does consume alcohol.
- From The Warsaw Academy of Theatre, Warsaw, she has learned acting skills.
- She is fond of Bollywood music.
- She loved the performance of Deepika Padukone in the film Bajirao Mastani.
- Her hobby is swimming.
- She is a non-vegetarian.
- As she is not brand conscious, she loves shopping from flea markets in Bandra and Colaba.
- She finds Ajay Devgan a very professional and hardworking man.