Biography / Wiki
Emmanuel Macron became the youngest President of France at the age of 39. He won the presidential election just after a year he launched his political movement “En Marche”. His real name was Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frederic Macron, born on December 21st, 1977. He started with his movement from his birthplace Amiens, France.
Since childhood, he wanted to change the politics and economics of France. To achieve such a prestigious position he preferred starting from the small. He very well said in an interview, “I am from the left, but I am happy to work with people from the Right”.
Height / Weight / Age
The height of Macron is 175cm and in feet inches, his height is 5’9”. His weight is 73 kg in Kilograms or 161 lbs in Pounds. In December 2019, he turned 42 years old. His eye color is blue and his hair color is brown. Since childhood, he maintained his figure like a politician. For a fit and healthy body he also participated in physical and sports activities.
As of 2019, Emmanuel Macron has an estimated net worth of $31.5 million.
Education / Family
His father Jean-Michel Macron was a Professor of neurology and his mother Francoise was a physician. His family was non-religious, but at the request of Emmanuel, he has baptized a Roman Catholic. He attended Jesuites de la Providence (Lycee in Amiens) and Elite High School Lycee Henri-IV, Paris, France for the education. Tp obtains a master’s degree in Public Affairs, he was enrolled in Sciences PO.
|Real name||Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frederic Macron|
|Birth Place||Amiens, France|
|Date Of Birth||21st December 1977|
|Age||42 years (as in 2019)|
|Height||In centimeters – 175 cm
In feet inches – 5’9”
|Weight||In kilograms – 73 kg
In pounds – 161lbs
|School||Jésuites de la Providence (lycée in Amiens)
Elite High School Lycee Henri-IV, Paris, France
|College||University of Paris-Ouest Nanterre La Defense, Nanterre, France
Sciences Po, Paris, France
|Home Town||Amiens, France|
|Debut||In 2006, when he became a member of the Socialist Party (PS)|
|Fathers Name||Jean-Michel Macron (Professor of Neurology)|
|Mothers Name||Francoise (Nogues) (a physician)|
|Educational Qualification||A master’s degree in Public Affairs from Science Po (Paris Institute of Political Studies) in 2004
DEA degree in Philosophy from the University of Paris-Ouest Nanterre La Defense
Career / Fashion And Style
Since childhood, he was interested in politics and economics and wanted to bring reform in France. After seeking a degree, in 2004 he worked as an Inspector of Finances in the French Ministry of Economy. He left the ministry in 2008 and worked as an investment banker in Rothschild & Cie.
In 2006 he joined the Socialist Party and left it in 2009. In 2012, he came back to politics and became the Deputy Secretary-General of the Elysee. On 30th August 2016, he resigned from the government and started looking forward to the 2017 presidential election.
He started his own political movement “En Marche” to bring revolution in politics. He declared his candidacy for the presidential election and became the elected president of France on 7th May 2017. He made history by becoming the youngest president of France.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He got married to his French Literature teacher, Brigitte who is 24 years older to him. Macron’s parents did not accept the couple, to create a distance between them, Macron was sent to Paris for further studies. As love always wins, nothing could apart them they got married when Macron turned 18. He has two stepdaughters and one stepson. The couple mutually decided not to have their own children.
|Girlfriends||Brigitte Trogneux, High School Teacher (1992-present)|
|Wife||Brigitte Trogneux in 2007
|Children||Daughters – Laurence and Tiphaine (both are stepdaughters)
Son – Sebastian (Stepson)
Some Interesting Facts About Emmanuel Macron
- The city of Amiens. Northern France was his birthplace.
- In childhood, he loved spending time with adults instead of kids.
- He made his first public appearance in May 1993.
- He worked as an inspector of finance in the French ministry of the economy from 2004 to 2007.
- French economic and social theorist, Jacques Attali, played a vital role in Macron’s life.
- Macron served as deputy reporter for the Commission for improving French economic growth in 2007.
- Through his business-friendly reforms as Minister of the Economy, he pushed the French Government.
- At Rothschild & Cie Banque, he worked as an investment banker at a highly-paid position.
- In 2006, he started his political career with the Socialist Party.
- In 2015, he became an independent candidate and founded his own progressive political movement.
- He married his French Literature teacher, who is 24 years older than him.
- Macron’s parents disapproved of his relationship and they tried to get him away from Brigitte Macron by sending him to Paris.
- Macron’s wife Brigitte has 7 grandchildren. He is her second husband.
- He replaced Arnaud Montebourg and became France’s youngest-ever economy minister in 2014.
- In 2015, after separating from the ruling Socialist Party, Macron launched his political movement, “En Marche!
- His hobbies are cycling, playing tennis, and playing the piano.
- He announced his candidacy for the French presidency on 16th November 2016.
- His grandmother, Manette played an influential role in his childhood.