Biography / Wiki
Emma Watson is a talented and stunning woman, born on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France. She has a great profession as an Actor, Model, and Activist. Paris, France is her hometown. Her full name is Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
Height / Weight / Age
Emma is a tall, fair and beautiful woman having a height of 165 in cm or 5’ 5” in feet inches and a weight of approximately 50 kg or 110 lbs. She is grown with Blonde hair and Brown color eyes. She was born on 15 April 1950 so her age is 30 years in 2020.
Education / Family
She attended her school from The Dragon School, Oxford, England, after which she shifted to Headington School, Oxford, England. She has done her graduation with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island.
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Date Of Birth||15 April 1990|
|Height||In centimeters – 150 cm
In feet inches – 5’ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 53 kg
In Pounds – 117 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-24-34|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Activist|
|School||The Dragon School, Oxford, England
Hedington School, Oxford, England
|College||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Home Town||Paris, France|
|Address||A flat in Markham, Froggatt and Irwin 4 Windmill Street, London W1T 2HZ|
|Fathers Name||Chris Watson
|Mothers Name||Jacqueline Luesby
Toby Watson (Step-brother)
Career / Fashion and Style
She is a fitness freak and is an endorsed yoga and meditation mentor. The representations of her style include – Lauren Bacall, Sofia Coppola, Cate Blanchett, and Françoise Hardy. Her go-to fashion accessory is a little jewel.
Boyfriend, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriend||Roberto Aguire (Mexican Actor & Producer)
Tom Ducker (The English Rugby Union)
Angus Willoughby (Australian Actor, 2007-2008)
Francis Boulle (British Reality TV, 2008)
Rafael Cebrián (Spanish Drummer, 2009-2010)
George Craig (British Model, 2010)
Johnny Simmons (American Actor, 2011)
Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
Matthew Janney (Rugby Player, 2014)
William Knight (American Tech Entrepreneur, 2015-2017)
Emma spares her leisure time by engaging herself with activities like Yoga, Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Reading and Writing, Playing Sports (Tennis, Netball, and Field Hockey)
Here we are presenting you with the list of her favourite things.
|Favourite Actors||Johnny Depp, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint|
|Favourite Foods||Mexican food, Nutella on strawberries, Blueberry-ricotta Pancakes|
|Favourite Actress||Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Renee Zellweger|
|Favourite Films||Notting Hill, Giant, Amélie, The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Braveheart, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button|
|Favourite TV Shows||Mitchell Friends, Sex and the City, Girls, Gossip Girl, America’s Next Top Model, Mad Men, House of Cards|
|Favourite Singers||Rihanna, Kings of Leon, Joni Mitchell|
|Favourite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Burberry, Givenchy|
|Favourite Colors||White, Cream and Light Blue|
|Favourite Books||Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, The BFG by Roald Dahl, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry|
|Favourite Album||Blue by Joni Mitchell|
|Favourite Restaurant||Little Dom’s in Los Angeles|
|Favourite Hotel||The Berkeley in London|
|Favourite Beverage||Gin & Tonic|
|Favourite Place||Tahiti is her dream vacation|
Some Interesting Facts about Emma Watson
- Emma Watson doesn’t like to drink alcohol.
- Emma was born into a family of booming British lawyers. Soon after, her parents divorced when she was just 5 years old, after which she, along with her mother and brother relocated to Oxford shire in England.
- Her acting teachers recommended her name to the casting agents who were searching actors for their future film based on J. K. Rowling’s novel ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ when She was 9 years old.
- Her opening non-Harry Potter role was of “Pauline Fossil” in the BBC’s TV film ‘Ballet Shoes’ (2007).
- While cooking, She likes to do the experiment and doesn’t follow the recipes.
- She likes swimming in the ocean, not in the swimming pool and she has her Open Water PADI certificate, which allows her to do scuba diving internationally.
- She is a certified yoga and meditation instructor and is also a fitness freak.
- She had a huge crush on Tom Felton who played the ‘bad boy’ role of “Draco Malfoy” on her Harry Potter movie.
- She used to play field hockey at Brown University.
- She made a record in the ‘Guinness Book of World Records’ as the ‘Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade’, in 2009, just at the age of 19, as her earning was more than that of her Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.